Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Preorder (reserve) NCG tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,229

Preorder (reserve) NCG tickets

Oct 26, 2015, 12:02 AM

Has anyjuan on here heard of this being a good route to buy tickets for the NCG? I know this will be an expensive ticket once we get there, just curious your ideas. And I know, we need to focus on NCST and win out, I get that... but, just thinking ahead

https://collegefootballplayoff.teamtix.com/markets/sports/college-fb/event/2016-national-championship?host=cfp

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Preorder (reserve) NCG tickets

Oct 26, 2015, 9:09 AM

Any input?

Re: Preorder (reserve) NCG tickets

Oct 26, 2015, 9:16 AM

I've looked into this - personally, it looks like a sham (you pay to hold a spot to buy tickets. If Clemson gets in, you're automatically charged for tickets. The people that hold spots for teams that don't get in lose their money. The cheapest NCG tix are $450 face value.) But, as big of a scam it seems, that seems to be the main legit way to get them.

I did read an article from December, 2014 and it was saying that the system/tickets were roughly the same price last year - but that on secondary markets the prices had dropped somewhat.

Don't hold me to it - but I think that if you only care about getting into the stadium, the ticket prices will all be comparable between the official site and other third party sites right up until the actual game (i.e. $500/ticket through the official site now, $500/ticket through Stubhub in January). It's a risk, but I believe I'm going to hold out - at least a bit.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,229
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic