Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers from Texas (Houston to be exact)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Prayers from Texas (Houston to be exact)

Sep 12, 2018, 1:31 PM

Tigers -

Game maybe over, but the Carolinas are not forgotten by Aggies and Houstonians in general. In our office, there’s a look of angst for you when passing by the monitors and news reports in the kitchen. Batten the hatches, we got your back in prayer here, Tiger, Tarheel, USCe, everyone there.

Gig em and God bless

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers from Texas (Houston to be exact)

Sep 12, 2018, 1:56 PM

We still pray for you folks. Have ya'll fully recovered, or is it still an on going thing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 6:40 PM

Houston is still dealing with it. Of course, much has been done in a year, but for those displaced, they may still be leasing while finding new homes. Some who were flooded may be back in their original homes, but still working with contractors to get all renovations done. And the government is still figuring out what to do about future events like that (eg retention reservoirs, Bond raises, dredging bayous, etc.).

If you weren’t flooded, it’s a distant memory. But if you were flooded, you’re likely still dealing with it to some extent.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! In times.....

Sep 12, 2018, 2:52 PM

Like this, we all have to throw out our football rivalries and allegiances and come together as Americans and pull each other through times of crisis.

BTW, We had an awesome time in College Station and can, with our a doubt, say you all have he most school spirit in the country! If national championships were based on fan support, A&M would have had 10 national championships by now!

Sep 12, 2018, 7:52 PM

Thank y’all sooo much for your prayers! Mom & I just got back from prayer meeting and I see this... the body of Christ, active in the world.
God is so good and we all are blessed by the love He gave us to share with each other.
~ Blessings

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic