Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Personally, i enjoy the Tour de France Bike Race!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Personally, i enjoy the Tour de France Bike Race!

May 31, 2018, 2:57 PM

and it begins on July 7 & ends July 29 in Paris.

Why? The unreal European scenery & varied terrain, little villages & towns, castles, rivers & mtns, caravans & campers on roadside, excited people, flags from many countries flying as the racers fly by, History galore, changing weather conditions, wrecks, team & rider strategies, the daily award ceremonies, the colored shirts, the sleek expensive bikes with future design concepts, Etc.

AND..no ugly American look-alike strip malls every other block!

Oh, the Athletes are in unreal fine-tuned shape from their legs, lungs to their brains and exhaust themselves each day. Ooops, forgot the strength training & power diet, to die for helmets & individual time trials.

Guess i better get over to Walmart & pick me up an Orange 3-Speed Racer, under $100.

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the wrecks are far better than Nascar.

May 31, 2018, 3:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dang, that crash really really had to hurt some bikers badly!!

May 31, 2018, 3:15 PM

Don’t they not have better brakes..plus that motorcylist caused this bad boy!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And the wrecks are far better than Nascar.

May 31, 2018, 3:22 PM [ in reply to And the wrecks are far better than Nascar. ]

Who is the Evel Kaneeval wanna-bee?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were passing that motorcycle like it was standing still***

May 31, 2018, 3:25 PM [ in reply to And the wrecks are far better than Nascar. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Can't. Stop. Watching.***

May 31, 2018, 3:31 PM [ in reply to And the wrecks are far better than Nascar. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The fine tuned shape of their legs?***

May 31, 2018, 3:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I can't be the only watching that gif while trying to

May 31, 2018, 3:47 PM

rank their units

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Go on... you've got my attention.***

May 31, 2018, 3:51 PM

Careful. He might have a bone

May 31, 2018, 3:53 PM

to pick.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Bobby Petrino causes some BS everywhere he goes.***

May 31, 2018, 3:40 PM [ in reply to And the wrecks are far better than Nascar. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Personally, i really enjoy the Tour de France Bike Race

May 31, 2018, 3:06 PM

Me too. I used to ride bikes competitively a number of years ago and love the TdF. I'm so glad the sport has really cleaned itself up the last several years. Although I am not convinced it is 100% clean it is, nonetheless, much more fun to watch knowing that most of the riders are there using their own natural abilities.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Personally, i really enjoy the Tour de France Bike Race

May 31, 2018, 3:20 PM

My uncle was a great American racer who won a lot but never made it to the Tour de France. These are the elite of elite

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the Tour de France and can't wait for this year's

May 31, 2018, 3:41 PM

race. I do think the sport is a lot cleaner than it used to be. But I'm still not completely convinced that the Sky team is clean.
But that's just my opinion.

I like it because

May 31, 2018, 4:39 PM

I used to race both road and mountain bikes, so I love cycling. I was actually on the Clemson cycling club for a year or two back in the mid 90s. Wasn't that good, but I had fun.

Re: Personally, i enjoy the Tour de France Bike Race!

May 31, 2018, 4:42 PM

I rode a mean Big Wheel back in the day. Green Machine too.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic