Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Perfect end to a perfect season!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Perfect end to a perfect season!

Jan 10, 2019, 2:38 PM

You know me, I don't say much, just post The Hill Watch and then sit back and read. But, I just have to say this... I have watched the game more times than I can say, and taken it all in and I have to say the thing that stands out the most to me was the 4th quarter! Don't get me wrong everything about the game was glorious...Terrell's pick 6, ETN's running, TL16's passing and the out-of-this-world play of Ross and Higgins, but to me the 4th quarter defined who Clemson was this season! The goal line stand by the Clemson set the tone. Ahead by 4 TDs, with the game firmly in hand, the Clemson D stood and said, "NO! We will not give one inch! We will not let you get any satisfaction! We will not give you ANYTHING!" Led by the heart of this entire season, Christian Wilkins, the defense slammed the door right in Tua and The Tide's face! Bama was broken. Bring in SEC Championship hero Jalen Hurts, and Bama gets nothing, no magic tonight #2! They punt down to the one yard line, and Clemson begins a 10 minute + game ending drive started by TL16, and finished up by season saving hero, Chase Brice, and a cast of 3rd stringers, just had been done in so many other games this season...Bama had been turned into another Wake, Louisville, or Furman! This final drive of this magical season ended by the Tigers pounding the ball down the Bama D's, and "Mr. Unimpressed" Quennon WIlliams face, and the fearsome Bama D could do nothing to stop them! The running of ETN, Feaster and Lawrence behind a pumped OL, was brutal and without fear! The clock ran out with the Tigers inside the Bama 5 yard line, and Clemson was the undeniable National Champions AGAIN!!! These Tigers left no doubt! A perfect end to a perfect season! As always, ALL IN and GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn’t agree more. Thanks for posting.***

Jan 10, 2019, 5:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen, brother O.J.

Jan 10, 2019, 5:27 PM

Preach On!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Perfect end to a perfect season!

Jan 10, 2019, 5:50 PM

Jan 10, 2019, 5:55 PM

Great show Tigers.....amazing performance......I was pulling for the Orange....

Coach K was asked if he saw the football game in the post WF game press conference. He goes on and on for several minutes about Dabo, Clemson, some of the Tiger players....has a little fun at Dabo's expense, but all in good fun. It starts at about 7:40 in the time stamp...

https://www.goduke.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&id=6306014

Jan 10, 2019, 6:00 PM

Great post O. J. . I didn't know you could talk .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 8:25 AM

I can, just don't like to. There are quite enough talkers on here as it is! GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen, Preach On!***

Jan 13, 2019, 8:27 AM

Victory formation inside their 5 was great exclamation point

Jan 13, 2019, 9:31 AM

Loved it...great post!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope Bama knows that it could have been 50!

Jan 13, 2019, 10:05 AM

Just Say'n

Thanks - we will be watching for your "Hill Watch" for 2019!

Jan 13, 2019, 10:40 AM

Jan 13, 2019, 10:47 AM

The perfect end to that perfect drive?

5th year senior Adam Choice busting straight through the vaunted Alabama line on the last play from scrimmage to get a first down and start the party.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic