Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Peake
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,163

Peake

Oct 4, 2015, 9:09 PM

I just wanna say that I appreciate all the work he has put in, but imo two picks this year are on him. He's got the speed and length and hands, but he seems to give up on the ball. The first pick against App he had position in front of the defender but he didn't get his hands out to catch it or at least knock it down. Last night in the endzone, he was eyeing the ball and only had to stop and let the defender get behind him and its six points all day. We need receivers who make plays on the ball. I really hope he can turn it on because he has the measurables to play at the next level, and I would love to see him succeed. That said, if he doesn't, we need someone else on the perimeter to stretch the field and high point the ball. Watson has made a couple of bad throws this year, but three picks I attribute to the receivers.

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Peake

Oct 4, 2015, 9:13 PM

If DW makes a good throw it's 6 but agree he should have attacked the ball more once he saw it was under thrown

Well said. Wouldnt trust throwing to him. Or ghop.

Oct 4, 2015, 9:38 PM

That kid has got to have more drops than catches.

He said his #1 goal this season is to stay healthy

Oct 4, 2015, 10:31 PM

which says to me he is not going to be physical. Its never good to try and not get hurt - but with what he has been through - who am I really to say. I just hope he gets better, stays healthy, and plays on Sundays but I don't see it yet. Our play calling is really hurting him too as he has only gotten a few looks. Where was G-hop and Travion?

Peake might be a practice beast...but when the lights are on

Oct 5, 2015, 8:36 AM

he's not getting it done....at all.

Renfrow needs to be in on Every snap.....and Cain and Thompson need to be in for Peake.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,163
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic