Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Paul Finebaum
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Paul Finebaum

Aug 8, 2019, 4:16 PM

Is he totally obsessed with Clemson. What in the world is he problem. He just called Clemson a town full of losers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How aren’t y’all not getting this?

Aug 8, 2019, 4:18 PM

If you stop talking about him, he’ll stop talking about us. His whole show is about playing to his base and driving ratings. He’s knocking out 2 birds with one stone going down this path.

Re: How aren’t y’all not getting this?

Aug 8, 2019, 4:49 PM

Don't think that will change anything about how much he talks about Clemson just because how competitive Clemson is on the national level.

It will help one thing: His viewers, clicks and hits go down ... which is how he is measured and paid.

Re: Paul Finebaum

Aug 8, 2019, 4:23 PM

It would be nice if all Clemson fans would just ignore him. Maybe he would just flap his ears and fly away just like the other “Dumbo”.

Aug 8, 2019, 4:41 PM

I haven't watched that turd since
He had to eat all of that
"Crow" after the Natty !

Aug 8, 2019, 4:59 PM

Its just more bulletin board material for our boys this year. Heck PF has nothing else to do. I mean just look at him! He hurts his mighty TIDE much more than he hurts the Tigers.

Aug 8, 2019, 5:18 PM

Understand that Finebaum is paid by ESPN to host an SEC show. The more be berates Clemson, the more his SEC fans love it. If you quit calling him and/or talking about him, he will stop. If he didn't have Clemson, he'd be out of a job for lack of interest!!! Also, Dabo is adding fuel to his Finebaum's fire by his comments about Alabama, the ring, etc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2019, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Paul Finebaum ]

We Tiger fans need to stop watching FP. He has to talk trash to stay on the show . Clemson fans do not need to give him anything to run his mouth about .Do not talk to him and see how long it takes him to fine another team to belittle. We are better than he is and more pride in our team. So TIGER fans and watch him and let our CLEMSON TIGERS be our topic. GO TIGER.

can we please just refer to him as the F-Baum?!***

Aug 8, 2019, 5:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Aug 8, 2019, 7:18 PM

PF is def a SEC homer & Bama booster but he is also a snake oil salesman willing to compromise his integrity (had he any) to that end, and at the same time claiming he has no bias. I just got back from a 5200 mi road trip to SD, Wyo & Mont with a couple of other Clemson buds & we listened to a lot of Finebaum on Sirius radio. The only school mentioned more than Bama was Clemson. We are def in their heads - and I love it! I never laughed so hard at a radio show since Jack Benny (yeah ima old guy - class of ‘72). But when a caller told him that the show had “the most diverse audience of any in sports talk radio” and he got all humble and thanked the guy and said that meant so much to him and that was something he worked for, I nearly...well suffice it to say good thing we had just made a pit stop. PF is a stooge but don’t tell him I said so.

Aug 8, 2019, 7:54 PM

I listened to PF for years before he was nationally known when I had a lot of work in Birmingham. He was local then and I only listened because he talked football 365 days of the year. Of course at that time there was no mention of Clemson, just Auburn and Bama. At that time he just liked to stir up trouble (and emotions) of the Bama and Auburn fans, but mostly the Auburn fans. He does what it takes to get people riled up. I am not sure how much he really believes what he says.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic