Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Those Who Bash BLM ....Perhaps....---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Those Who Bash BLM ....Perhaps....---

Jun 28, 2020, 12:53 AM

....if people stop doing this type of crap thinking they can get away with it....BLM or any other rebelist groups for either side wouldn't exist.
?????????????

https://youtu.be/eRMYVFmEmx8

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/24/man-sues-georgia-police-excessive-use-force-after-wrong-arrest/3248440001/

https://news.yahoo.com/white-men-light-black-teenage-125731007.html
https://media.zenfs.com/en-US/sheknows_79/99a06f9bc4e85097c1897970b54b2ea6">

And lets not forget about the Walter Scott and Trayvon Martin situations...though a lot conveniently would.

Its all honestly way too much of it going on. I'm just saying.

Think about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This has literally nothing to do with football.***

Jun 28, 2020, 1:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Agreed. Hope you review your own post history too***

Jun 28, 2020, 1:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Dave, but don’t start topics about this ########.***

Jun 28, 2020, 9:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Those Who Bash BLM ....Perhaps....---

Jun 28, 2020, 1:04 AM

Xander5000 said:

....if people stop doing this type of crap thinking they can get away with it....BLM or any other rebelist groups for either side wouldn't exist.
?????????????

https://youtu.be/eRMYVFmEmx8

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/24/man-sues-georgia-police-excessive-use-force-after-wrong-arrest/3248440001/

https://news.yahoo.com/white-men-light-black-teenage-125731007.html

And lets not forget about the Walter Scott and Trayvon Martin situations...though a lot conveniently would.

Its all honestly way too much of it going on. I'm just saying.

Think about it.

So your assessment is that all white people are evil and should be exterminated from the face of the earth. Thanks for your feedback we will try to be better.

Where did he say any of that?***

Jun 28, 2020, 1:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where did he say any of that?***

Jun 28, 2020, 10:01 AM

Who fills our prisons...who murders, steals, deals drugs, sires children and then ignores them, fails to obey any social or moral laws and then wants respect from the rest of hardworking society without respect for color...If you've watched television in the past few weeks who are the groups running out of CVS, Wal-mart, Liquor stores with a largess at someone elses expense! The reality is that GF was a thug, drug infested, convicted felon trying to pass funny money! That's your hero but to the majority of Americans he's a thug...He did not respect anything including himself! If you want to resist arrest and get in a fight with police you should be shot! GF was not shot and actually had CPR administered to his drug infested body...bet you'd not do that! I cannot imagine the anguish of haddworking Americans who are black at watching riots and looting...ain't that how 'racism' gets started!

Not my hero

Jun 28, 2020, 10:50 PM

But your ranting isn’t changing anything either. Look around and look for solutions. Both sides.

Apparently we're all free to do whatever we want

Jun 28, 2020, 1:53 AM

as long as the police know what we're doing. And I guess we have to explain what we're doing in soothing dulcet tones.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Literally one of the worst posts of all time

Jun 28, 2020, 2:59 AM

not timely,
not indicative of "systemic" anything,
not related to the value of BLM or Marxism in any way.

basically just not logical.

Cops need to keep getting better. People need to stop making Cops lives untenable.

Crime, drugs, violence - these aren't the Cops' fault. The more incidences you have, the more, as humans, they're going to have issues.

Jun 28, 2020, 3:09 AM

All lives matter, and white racist are much less than you may want to believe, and I can honestly say that personally, I don't know any white racist, and if I did, they would know that they're not welcome in or around any part of my life. But the few people that I call my friends, and my family isn't racist regardless of skin color, and we see every person as human beings that have the very same organs that keep us all alive, and we can share some organs to keep us alive if we have comparable DNA/blood cell type that will match....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BLM

Jun 28, 2020, 4:37 AM

Agree when Biden is the next president change the name USA but what about the Mexicans they feel

like they are getting the most food stamps and better health care than the Americans .

I have no complaints about my healthcare and am sure

Jun 28, 2020, 10:31 AM

glad that I am not getting my health care through a free clinic. I don't think free clinics are better than my doctor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Those Who Bash BLM ....Perhaps....--- ]

They also slam the South as a bunch of "racists." I've lived all over the country....lived in Connecticut for 10 years......the MOST racist white people I've ever seen anywhere are hands down in the NE. That's just my personal experience. We don't have issues down here nearly as often as they do up there.

Funny that it's all Dem ran up there too.....I thought their policies "unite" people.

Jun 28, 2020, 4:39 AM

Cops have 375M interactions with citizens a year. You have a better chance at winning the lotto next drawing than being shot and killed by a police officer during tang interaction (It’s even less if u just follow the law, thus no interaction).

Jun 28, 2020, 4:39 AM

During that interaction*

Jun 28, 2020, 7:01 AM

You are correct Wetodeep. But your statistics do not fit their narrative. I do bash BLM. I will continue to bash BLM because it’s a Marxist organization and they care nothing about peace and racial harmony. People just listen to their founders and leaders. They don’t try to hide who they are. I understand that some people carrying BLM signs are concerned about racial issues. But they are the useful idiots for the Marxist movement. Wake up!!

Jun 28, 2020, 12:19 PM

Absolutely, and when anybody says that all lives matter, in no way shape or form do the BLM movement want to hear that all lives matter, but I will continue to say that all lives do matter, and that goes for every human being that walks on the face of this earth, and the sooner we can get all peoples to agree that all our lives matter, the quicker we all can move forward as a civilized country with justice for all.

Black people aren't the only ones that's being killed or done wrong by bad cops, all races in this country experience injustices from law enforcement. But bc of our past history of slavery in our country, the light shines brighter on bad white cops killing black people. They are killing all races, white and black cops are doing it, and it won't ever be fixed by choosing sides bc, when we do, they continue to get away with it most of the time!!! The times are many when there isn't a camera there video recording the killings done by corrupt bad law enforcement, and those are the times that the media don't talk about. It's shameful that people believe that it only happens when the cameras are on a bad white cop killing a black person. Bad, corrupt, White and Black cops are killing unjustly everyday that isn't being video taped, those lives matter also, don't they???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that rare or the norm?***

Jun 28, 2020, 6:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2020, 7:33 AM

I don't know anybody who is against the idea of police reform, which is what BLM initially said they were all about. Now they have publicly stated they are for reparations, against the nuclear family, want the police completely disbanded, are pro reparations, and basically appear to hate everything about this country. If you think all of that is swell then continue your undying support. The rest of us know a bait and switch when we see it and are calling it out. Your anecdotal examples can be used to justify hatred of blacks, illegals, men in general and just about any other group that commits most of the crimes in this country. Why is I that stereotyping is bad when it comes to certain groups yet entirely acceptable when it comes to others? Because the left is full of mental lightweights who can't win a debate so they are forced to silence anyone to disagrees with them however they can.

Jun 28, 2020, 9:33 AM

The Marxist radicals are probably upset at this point that they haven't been able to get the right to come out and try to defend their country from the enemy within. Their obvious goal is a race war where govt troops are forced to kill American citizens in order to keep the peace. Once that precedent has been established all they need to do is win in November, then they can declare open warfare on anyone on the right who defies their orders. Of course they will disguise it as "ending hate" as they eliminate all opposition. Basically the military version of what they are currently doing on social media. Convert or be silenced forever. This may seem silly but a few months ago it would have seemed silly to see Washington and Lincoln statues being torn down while police watch and elected Democrats cheer. This is only the beginning of their plans so vote in November.

Jun 28, 2020, 9:49 AM

You are spot on.

Jun 28, 2020, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Those Who Bash BLM ....Perhaps....--- ]

NCT, I TUed you beca6i agree with your perspective.

But BLM has always had a broader agenda than reforming the police. These marches began in multiple cities in January, before Covid, but nobody cared (the march in Seattle on Jan 4 got news coverage). BLM the organization has always been a Marxist movement with an anti-establishment message. It was the George Floyd footage that attracted response, the Covid inactivity that facilitated action, the media and social media firestorm that spread the populist message.

And now there is not a single American other than the at-risk who will comply with stay-at-home orders.

On Juneumpteenth, there was a cute little march in Madison, GA. About 100 protestors carried about 20 different signs. One said "Jesus is the answer." A man in a motorized wheelchair carried a sign "I support marginalized voices." Those are admirable reasons to parade own the sidewalk, and I'm sure their presence makes the marchers feel all-inclusive, but Marxists don't care for marginalized voices or Jesus one little bit.

Useful idiots, indeed.

Jun 28, 2020, 8:51 AM

It's Marxist, Communist, racist, and anti-American. Why wouldn't intelligent people be opposed to it?

BLM is the Black Panthers of the 1960s repackaged for 2020. That's plain and simple.

What you people don't seem to understand is that conservative Americans will never let you govern them. The United States government already understands this. If you back them into a corner they'll push back in a way that you won't be able to comprehend. There's a reason the US Gov't is terrified of the right and what happens if they become radicalized like the left. Our government can't hold the country together if just a couple of million of them reach a boiling point and decide to rebel. We're well on our way, so if you want life as you know it to come to a screeching halt keep on pushing your insane rhetoric down everybody's throats.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2020, 1:05 PM

Wasn't the raised black fist the trademark of the racist black panther group!!! Nobody is crying out about that double standard. Only one standard can or will work, the standard that we're all humans deserving equal justice for all lives matter, mine, yours, theirs, everybodies. We're all one people with different skin tones, and that shouldn't matter, it don't to me!!!

I will always treat you fairly if you never do me wrong. If you do me wrong, I don't care what your skin tone is, or what race you claim to be. I'm not going to like you or be fair to you ever again bc you did me wrong when I was always fair with you, and that is how I have always lived my life.

I may some time treat my dog as a human, and it's bc we share our lives together and we love each other, and I do believe that he loves me back at his level, but it is love I believe. But when I look at him, I see a dog, and most dogs are colored different, but I still see a dog, and I have never seen a dog that I couldn't offer them my friendship and care about them. But if a dog bites me bc I wanted to show them kindness, I'm not going to show that dog my kindness again bc he/she has already broken any bond that we could have had.

I'm only a human, and I see humans the same even though we come in different colors also, and I'm always ready and willing to offer any human my friendship and care about them, but if that human does me wrong, they have broken any bond we could have had, and I will never offer my friendship or care about them ever again. That is who I am as a human....

P&R board is this way----->

Jun 28, 2020, 8:55 AM

Please post this meaningless crap over there....

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/Politics--Religion-97

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those Who try to rationalize BLM ...

Jun 28, 2020, 9:02 AM

Just stop... has nothing to do with black people. It’s politics and it’s cheap.

If you think this has anything to do with race, you’re a pawn in their game. Wake up.

We All Have 1A... but, I.....

Jun 28, 2020, 9:53 AM

I come here to get a break from all that is going on in our blessed country. I am naïve to nothing. Yet, I do not need another reason to see my doctor for high BP, again. I prefer to read about our Clemson FB, Athletics, Athletes of all teams, pastimes, and stories.

Not saying lock this conversation... but rather maybe other discussion boards are more appropriate for the topic.

For it not be CLEMSON, I would enter this rabbit hole. Shying from conflict is no fear... and talk is not cheap. However, like many, an intact CLEMSON FAMILY is really needed at this time.

Glory be to God.

Go Tigers!

Jun 28, 2020, 10:19 AM

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/facts-dont-care-about-your-bias/

Maybe.

Jun 28, 2020, 11:23 AM

To the degree that BLM opposes bad policing, racial profiling, and racism, I think almost all Americans are on board. I think part of the problem, and one of the reasons that they are subject to a lot of bashing, is the name itself. The name "Black Lives Matter" implies that other lives don't matter, or don't matter as much. This is an old, tired debate that has largely been put to rest by the argument that it really means "Black Lives Matter Too". Okay, fair enough. But the name also implies that to BLM, balck lives, in general, matter, which is a huge lie. To BLM, black lives only matter so far as they bring attention to bad policing that affects Black lives. Black lives don't matter one lick to BLM when those lives are slaughtered on a daily basis, in exponentially higher numbers, by other blacks. So, I believe the name "Black Lives Matter" itself is misleading at best, and is the source of much of the problem. The final straw is, that the movement is and always has been a political one, and those who didn't support all of this from the get-go and have not supported the political side of it, have been labeled racists, which is not only not true, but further divides and hurts their supposed cause, which is exactly what this is all about anyway. If they called themselves "Black Lives Matter Too, As Long As those Black Lives Are Taken By White Police Officers", then ... well, even though more accurate, I don't guess that would help either.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic