Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Online Sports Gambling Question for the Tnet Experts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,697

Online Sports Gambling Question for the Tnet Experts

Apr 4, 2020, 9:59 AM

If you download an online sports gambling app in a state that allows this, will it operate if you want to place a bet while physically in a state that does not have online sports betting?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Online Sports Gambling Question for the Tnet Experts

Apr 4, 2020, 10:08 AM

we can get back to you on that if we ever have sports again

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2020, 10:09 AM

I’m not sure. Online sports betting in South Carolina is illegal but I (oops!) errr somebody I know plays FanDuel and such. Isn’t it the same thing?

Apr 4, 2020, 10:13 AM

South Carolina doesn’t offer there own betting site but it’s not illegal to bet thru Vegas website

Apr 4, 2020, 7:27 PM

Their

Apr 4, 2020, 10:12 AM

I have a bovada account and no matter what state I am in I can place bets. I started with $50 and now I’m at 27,000 and I’ve withdrawn 15,000 so I’ve won about 42,000 in 3 years.

As an upstanding Clempson man

Apr 4, 2020, 10:34 AM

I'm sure you declared that income and paid the taxes......HeHeHeHe

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Apr 4, 2020, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Online Sports Gambling Question for the Tnet Experts ]

If that is true you need to be selling your picks lol.

No way possible unless he hit some unlikely odds

Apr 4, 2020, 2:57 PM

Type bets. Def not a reflection of pt spread betting. At least not with a huge degree of risk involved

Re: No way possible unless he hit some unlikely odds

Apr 4, 2020, 3:17 PM

Yes it is certainly not very believable lol. You never know tho I reckon.

Apr 4, 2020, 7:31 PM [ in reply to No way possible unless he hit some unlikely odds ]

All parlays. The most I can do is 12 picks a card. In 2017 I won a 12 pick card for 3,600 and that jumpstarted me. I never bet more than 100 on a card. I usually do anywhere from 6-10 picks with occasional 12 pick cards. I am very good at it. I’m a Legend Level 3 on there

Apr 4, 2020, 7:35 PM [ in reply to No way possible unless he hit some unlikely odds ]

I place some bets with my heart like acc over sec and of course Clemson. Then I place realistic picks. Going into every week I already know I have losing cards coming one way or another. I absolutely love the underdog at +5 1/2 or lower and take the favorite -200 or so on the moneyline. I’ve hit both sides plenty of times. Especially in college basketball. I know much more about college than the NFL but I’ve actually won more money off of the NFL because of pregame bets. Especially picking what team scores first and what that score will be. Bank

Apr 4, 2020, 7:41 PM [ in reply to No way possible unless he hit some unlikely odds ]

I just looked back. It was October 1 2016 when I won that 3600 12 pick bet. So I’ve been betting for 4 years. The last pick I need that day was Oklahoma state to upset Texas at +245 and I hit it.

Apr 4, 2020, 8:57 PM

Well when football season rolls around you wanna post your bets on here every week for us all? Lol. The odds of hitting a 6 game parlay are extremely low but I know hitting one for $100 is a giant payout.

Apr 4, 2020, 11:50 PM

Absolutely

Apr 4, 2020, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: No way possible unless he hit some unlikely odds ]

My best gambling bet was a small 100 bet at 65-1 odds. I bet 100 on Giancarlo Stanton to win the MVP with the Marlins before the season. He just squeezed out the win. Votto and Goldschmidt made it close.

Apr 5, 2020, 9:07 AM

That’s still a great payout and heck of a pick. I had thought about doing the preseason honors picks before but I didn’t have the patience to wait all year to see if I would win. Now that I have plenty of money in there I think I’ll take a gander at it this year. Probably just put 500 on it

No way possible unless he hit some unlikely odds

Apr 4, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Online Sports Gambling Question for the Tnet Experts ]

Type bets. Def not a reflection of pt spread betting. At least not with a huge degree of risk involved

without***

Apr 4, 2020, 2:58 PM

Apr 4, 2020, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Online Sports Gambling Question for the Tnet Experts ]

I thought about it but as soon as I do that it will backfire on me and I’ll lose. I’m fine with what I got.

What are you betting on? Fight club?***

Apr 4, 2020, 6:30 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2020, 2:30 PM

A legit site like FanDuel Draftkings etc will now allow to place a bet while not in that state. For example I live in NY but can't place any bets. But if I drive to NJ I can.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,697
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic