Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boulware is funny. But...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

Boulware is funny. But...

May 29, 2016, 9:18 PM

Id rather he kept off Twitter and let his play talk.. Wish Dabo would enforce the offseason ban of stupidty posts too. More respect for the silent enforces than mouthy ones

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boulware is funny. But...

May 29, 2016, 9:21 PM

Did I ruffle feathers? Guess the TD er missed his busted played and superman play attempts last season. He's solid but could be GREAT if he played assignment football instead of trying to be hero every play

May 29, 2016, 9:24 PM

Who's the silent mangina hiding behind a keyboard with an opinion? Announce yourself. Haha. Actually. Don't care. Just speaking my mind.

May 29, 2016, 9:26 PM

Yea I've had a little loser following me around for days TDing all my posts.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

May 29, 2016, 9:29 PM

Ditto.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2016, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Boulware is funny. But... ]

Brennon has a mangina, Brennon has a mangina!! Booo Boulware, Go FSU!

May 31, 2016, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Boulware is funny. But... ]

Lucky for us he is a hero and won the two biggest games of the year with the 4th and 1 stop on Dalvin Cook and the 2 pt conversion stand in OT against Notre Dame....

And you're on here bashing the man for talking a little smack?

Where do you get your nails done? Asking for my wife.....

Dood...

May 31, 2016, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Boulware is funny. But... ]

You really need to stop getting upset every time someone gives you a TD. Your life will be much more enjoyable, I promise

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tend to agree. What did he say?

May 29, 2016, 9:38 PM

I am not on Twitter.

Re: I tend to agree. What did he say?

May 30, 2016, 3:07 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Ben-Boulware-trolls-FSU-Clemson-wins-ACC-Title-23262?ref=front

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Boulware's play talking:

May 29, 2016, 11:00 PM

I dont TD, but I thought the jab was funny. Whats the point of rivalries if you can't have fun with them, just don't get too uptight with a little flak.

One of these links has to work right?

May 29, 2016, 11:03 PM

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/mKt6dRipIoTlXizMUPT4wiSIqf59oylTtjZlWZE0tJe3J0rnFQz4g-LigLB2dfBchuRsZqOcQNK5n5hPmGPHN_w06vz6udmx4BbToMhshWQgBKWeag2U0kdmUJ586oNoL-Q4XWrO

Re: Boulware's play talking:

May 30, 2016, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Boulware's play talking: ]

Do you know remember how upset this forum got when Jameis took a shot at Clemson on Twitter?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

no, but to be fair, we're not here as much as you

May 31, 2016, 12:31 PM

Chickensh!t

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2016, 11:30 PM

While I agree with all that you said It was kinda nice to see Ben Boulware take the jab at FSU like Jameis Winston did by taking a picture of Death Valley and Doug Kingsmore and titling it "Our House" after FSU won in Football and then took 2 outta 3 in Baseball,when both sports happened at Clemson three years ago

May 30, 2016, 2:43 AM

shamis trolled us to the tune of kicking our anus...bring it on

when u know your better...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

College sports are super serious

May 31, 2016, 12:36 PM

lets never have fun. God forbid he upsets the FSU players and causes them to need a safe space.

Re: Boulware is funny. But...***

May 31, 2016, 12:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I'd encourage you to tweet your request to Ben.

May 31, 2016, 1:06 PM

Just in case Dabo forgets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I'd encourage you to tweet your request to Ben.

May 31, 2016, 2:30 PM

I'd venture Dabo already addressed and the stupidity of it. And how to act like a leader. And how running your mouth makes you look foolish (Ask winston)

May 31, 2016, 2:35 PM

Soooooo.....you're scared to?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

May 31, 2016, 2:46 PM

Yep. That's it!! Or maybe I don't have Twitter..

Love how people defend our own for acting a fool but get upset when people troll us. I like Ben, but he screwed up. It was a dumb thing to do.

May 31, 2016, 2:49 PM

So which is it?

Also, I don't get upset when people troll us. I think that's a dumb thing to do. HTH

May 31, 2016, 2:52 PM

Hahaha. Clearly you're mad.. At me.

And which is it? Quite tuff aren't you. I Don't have Twitter you ####.

May 31, 2016, 2:58 PM

LOL, I'm clearly mad??? Where did you get that from?

May 31, 2016, 3:02 PM

You. Was referring to your comment. "Which is it"....

And mad. Yeah. At BB for acting like an idiot instead of the future leader of our defense this year. And our subsequent, haha. That's ok attitude. We're better than that crap.

Deshaun. Silent and effective... BB needs to take some notes.

May 31, 2016, 3:04 PM

Oh Dear lord. Absolutely nothing wrong with some smack talk....

Re: I'd encourage you to tweet your request to Ben.***

May 31, 2016, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd encourage you to tweet your request to Ben. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

May 31, 2016, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd encourage you to tweet your request to Ben. ]

This isn't the first time BB has twitted the sillies, so if Dabo is doing something about it, it ain't working.

As long as he isn't doing it during the season, I think he's fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd venture to guess Dabo laughed at it pretty hard***

May 31, 2016, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd encourage you to tweet your request to Ben. ]

Re: I'd venture to guess Dabo laughed at it pretty hard***

May 31, 2016, 3:28 PM

Maybe Boulware is still mad an analyst called him short, squatty framed with minimal tackle radius and limited athleticism ...but tons of heart. I agree with the heart portion of their tweet.

Who knows. But think he'd know how stupid Twitter can make someone appear from that

I'll leave this alone now though. Clearly I have a different opinion on it.. Which is fine. Just glad I'm not on Twitter so only yAll know my stupidity, not the world...

May 31, 2016, 3:31 PM

"Just glad I'm not on Twitter so only yAll know my stupidity, not the world... "

You do realize that this is a public website right??

May 31, 2016, 3:35 PM

Are you really comparing this and Twitter in terms of visibility. And what's my name?

May 31, 2016, 3:43 PM

That's not the point....

Also, You have to share your name on twitter? news to me and I've had an account for years.

May 31, 2016, 3:52 PM

Makes sense. So you're saying it wasn't Ben? Gotcha. Now I completely feel like a fool. My bad guys. My bad. It wasn't even him.

May 31, 2016, 3:54 PM

LOL, Where did I say it wasn't ben?

May 31, 2016, 4:02 PM

It's Ben. Not ben. If you're going defend him atleast get the grammar right. And yes, I see the irony in my own "Tigernet tweet"

Show some respect anonymous

May 31, 2016, 4:06 PM

What the heck were you talking about? Where did I say or even insinuate that it wasn't Ben???

Also, LOL @ you bringing up grammar....

May 31, 2016, 4:16 PM

you're really fussy about that aren't you?

May 31, 2016, 4:17 PM

So you have no idea what you're talking about....got it.

May 31, 2016, 4:21 PM

Know, I do. (See what I did there)

But I'm just taking a page out of Ben's playbook. Nothing wrong with a little smack talk right and virtual douchery? This is fun. Thanks Ben and you two (did it again) anonymous .

Re: I'd venture to guess Dabo laughed at it pretty hard******

May 31, 2016, 4:23 PM

I'm delighted to think you can "laugh out loud" at

May 31, 2016, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd venture to guess Dabo laughed at it pretty hard*** ]

ClemsonCountry®, who has been a part of the Clemson community since time out of mind and a part of this board since April 2015.

Courtesy, guy. Save the juvie mean-tweet posts for somebody who doesn't warrant your respect, or turn in your orange shirt...if you actually have one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I'm delighted to think you can "laugh out loud" at

May 31, 2016, 4:37 PM

Fair shake. Sometimes WE tiger fans bash our own for a simple difference of one"s opinion. Quite stupid really. There's good old honest debate and ragging then there's this crap. And I'm at fault myself. I fall for that trap and battle like a fool. If anything, I'm a self aware idiot.

I guarantee that...

May 31, 2016, 2:52 PM

Ben's ### can cover any check his mouth writes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, I can see it now...

May 31, 2016, 3:25 PM
sadnole.jpg(18.4 K)

...if FSU upends us in Tally, the first thing the jubilant Nole players will say is "Yeah, we remember Boulware taking a jab at our baseball team! We weren't sure how we'd come up with enough righteous indignation to beat Clemson, but that was all the incentive we needed!"

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say as long as he keeps up the defensive tenacity, then

May 31, 2016, 3:37 PM

"you do you," Ben. Let the boys play. He could be doing drugs or beating his girlfriend. I don't mind a little Twitter trolling as long as he backs it up. He has continued to do that.

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic