Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man if only Biden "unified" with Pubs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Man if only Biden "unified" with Pubs

Mar 11, 2021, 12:34 PM

Post image

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Bull.Fuckingg.Schitt.***

Mar 11, 2021, 12:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Bull.Fuckingg.Schitt.***

Mar 11, 2021, 12:41 PM

That. Rapier-like. Wit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just happy Dems worked with republicans to lower

Mar 11, 2021, 1:06 PM

the stimulus payment by $600 in exchange for ZERO Republican votes

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm just happy Dems worked with republicans to lower

Mar 11, 2021, 1:10 PM

Which part?***

Mar 11, 2021, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Bull.Fuckingg.Schitt.*** ]

Oh less than wise one. Easy for you to take this out of

Mar 11, 2021, 2:24 PM

context.

You make it sound like the Pubs hate Americans, but you FAIL to discuss they did not support the bill because 91% of it was not covid related. Typical LIBERAL spin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I guess Lance Kern has his hand out too

Mar 11, 2021, 1:01 PM

Re: Man if only Biden "unified" with Pubs

Mar 11, 2021, 1:05 PM

The bigger problem was there was a billion-plus of insane pork in there. I looked, man, and the mind just reeled.

They just went to town after about a decade out in the cold, it looked like. COVID relief my tired butt on a good bit of that. I'm sure some of the Pubs in here would be more than glad to do a breakdown but some of it was flat ridiculous.

I know that's how business gets down in Washington, but still. Wow.

Mar 11, 2021, 1:10 PM

Sorry, I meant, trillion plus in pure pork.

Amazing how precious that number "billion" seems, nowadays.

While I agree, it is intriguing that almost all republicans

Mar 11, 2021, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Man if only Biden "unified" with Pubs ]

voted for Trump's tax cut for the wealthy (I would call that pork) while 0 voted for COVID relief.

Re: While I agree, it is intriguing that almost all republicans

Mar 11, 2021, 1:40 PM

Re: While I agree, it is intriguing that almost all republicans

Mar 11, 2021, 2:18 PM

How did the tax cuts increase federal revenue? Genuinely curious

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Theoretically....

Mar 11, 2021, 5:09 PM

Puts more money in people's pockets which they spend on goods and services. This then creates more tax revenue with jobs, houses, businesses, etc.

Hence the record low unemployment just prior to COVID.

2020 was our highest tax year by a good bit

Mar 11, 2021, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: While I agree, it is intriguing that almost all republicans ]

tax rate does not equal taxes. You increase taxes by economic activity not by raising rates. It's really rather simple but for some reason people don't understand.

https://www.thebalance.com/current-u-s-federal-government-tax-revenue-3305762

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the key takeaways at the top of the article

Mar 11, 2021, 6:56 PM

"Tax cuts implemented by Presidents Bush, Obama, and Trump to drive economic growth further reduced revenues"

It's really rather simple but for some reason people don't understand.

Mar 11, 2021, 1:15 PM

Yeah! That's the good part ... but what about the other $1.6 Trillion that my granddaughters will be paying for when I'm long gone. I sent her a text thanking her for the $1400! Stupid Dems!

Mar 11, 2021, 1:17 PM

You're getting 1400. Trump tried but Pelosi blocked it, remember?
Trump got all these vaccines available to the public, remember?

i aint gettin #### in benefits or money. Thanks Biden.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look, I get it...the whole world is hanging on

Mar 11, 2021, 1:21 PM

each word of Lance Kern...part of the Resistance Task Force...whose Twitter description is "F Trump. IT Geek. Pitbull dad. #FBR ??. Zima drinker. I block MAGAts, bots, and a##holes. Not looking for love. Opinions mine alone. I curse a lot. List = Block"

This guy's opinion matters. He's important.

So when he says that not a single Republican supports you getting vaccinated, you take that to the BANK. DON'T take it to the Walgreens...or you might get Vaccinated...and Republicans do NOT want that.

I can't speak for the rest of them but there's no need for nuance on something like "Everyone gets $1,400...everyone gets more benefits...and more credits for your children." That's pretty black-and-white...do you support them, or are you evil, amirite?

Thanks for providing this insight. It was thought provoking and enlightening. He brought a lot of facts to the table. Sobering to consider, really.

null

1400 shouldnt happen unless you have been unemployed

Mar 11, 2021, 1:28 PM

vaccinations, that was going to happen anyway as Trump was leaving

Extended Benefits, just LOL, more free stuff to keep you feeding on the gov't teet and my paycheck

Child Tax Credits, yeah, incentivizing people (much like welfare has done for years) to have children is a great idea. Not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The entire stimulus plan was completely misdirected.

Mar 11, 2021, 2:44 PM

There's no reason why anyone who wasn't actually affected by the covid downturn should have gotten a stimulus check.

With the information the IRS has available, they know who is working, and who isn't --or at least who is making weekly tax payments as deductions from their paycheck, and quarterly tax payments.

If you didn't lose your job, you shouldn't have gotten a stimulus. Period.

Such a massive waste of money, all done in the name of pandering.

I heard today that a few weeks after THIS $1.9 Trillion worth of debt is spent, Biden will be spitting out ANOTHER 2 trillion of spending for "infrastructure" and "green" projects.

I hate that your kids are going to have to live in a mad max style united states when we can no longer continue to keep borrowing to pay for a life style we can't afford.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe you are misconstruing COVID relief with

Mar 11, 2021, 2:45 PM

COVID stimulus.

Relief: Only those that have been effected

Stimulus: Everybody.

All 3 of stimulus packages have been in the name of COVID.

Mar 11, 2021, 2:47 PM

Does getting hung up on semantics really make a difference? It's all money we've added to a debt we'll never pay off.

Ummm not everybody***

Mar 11, 2021, 3:53 PM [ in reply to I believe you are misconstruing COVID relief with ]

Yeah, I never saw a dime of it***

Mar 11, 2021, 3:54 PM

Me either, and I had to spend a small fortune on childcare

Mar 11, 2021, 3:58 PM

(nanny) while schools and camps were shut down until Aug so that I could continue working and paying for everyone else to get stimulated.

He didn't list the non-COVID items - Not. a. single. one.

Mar 11, 2021, 3:24 PM

that were in the bill.

That post and folks pushing it is why unifying will be so difficult.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He didn't list the non-COVID items - Not. a. single. one.

Mar 11, 2021, 4:01 PM

Some of that non-covid stuff was really needed. I mean, do you really expect Amtrak to fund themselves with only $12 hamburgers and $7 soft drinks?

Gotta give handouts to blue states....

Mar 11, 2021, 6:32 PM

You know, when states like Illinois count the stimulus money as part of their fiscal budget. Meanwhile states like GA cut staff, can projects, raise tax rates to make their budget work.

Good thing it was tied to the UE numbers and not population.

Biggest grift ever.

Mar 11, 2021, 6:37 PM

Who's gonna foot the bill for all of this? I believe we're due to spend $5 trillion dollars just on supposed COVID Stimulus/Relief. Apparently the Dems are hankering to spend more. The $1.9 trillion bill is shamefully filled with pork. It's so nice of the Dems to hand out $1400 to some. It's already their money that they've given the government, now being given back. The U.S. government should apologize to Bernie Madoff as they are running the biggest con game ever. Our new National Anthem should be The Big Rock Candy Mountain.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2021, 7:22 PM

It amazing how we let one of the lowest rungs of society and someone who is potentially mentally challenged troll us all into a mega thread. We need to stop responding

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Loving all the ruffled feathers

Mar 11, 2021, 8:41 PM

How DARE you point out Republicans refuse to spend money to help those most in need. Helping poor downtrodden Americans would be WAY too Christlike for their tastes.

You see, tax cuts are how you solve the rising national debt. You have to run the government like a business - slashing revenue is how all solid businesses are run. The more you shrink the top line, the better the bottom line looks.

Re: Loving all the ruffled feathers

Mar 11, 2021, 10:52 PM

How DARE you point out Republicans refuse to spend money to help those most in need. Helping poor downtrodden Americans would be WAY too Christlike for their tastes.

You see, tax cuts are how you solve the rising national debt. You have to run the government like a business - slashing revenue is how all solid businesses are run. The more you shrink the top line, the better the bottom line looks.

Don’t forget creating regulations and cutting off fuel supply chains. Making people pay more for fuel and food! You do know this pretty much null and void Biden stimulus right?

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic