Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Westzone needs an Upper Deck pedestrian bridge atop it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Westzone needs an Upper Deck pedestrian bridge atop it

Nov 10, 2015, 12:39 AM

I originally proposed an Upper Deck pedestrian bridge on the Eastzone, but it makes more sense to place it on the Westzone due to the fact that most of the support is already there and only a few connector pieces would be needed. This could also serve as a way to hide some of the lighting poles.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Westzone needs an Upper Deck pedestrian bridge atop it

Nov 10, 2015, 12:39 AM

And while they're at it, they can place the much desired "Inner Paw" on the Oculus.

They need to build suites over the hill while the iron is

Nov 10, 2015, 12:46 AM

hot. Back the road up 30-40 ft and it can be done. Plus it'd look cool as h3ll and trap even more noise in.

Yeah there's nothing on the other side of that road...***

Nov 10, 2015, 9:08 PM

Nov 10, 2015, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Westzone needs an Upper Deck pedestrian bridge atop it ]

This! the Occulus can only do so much without an inner facing paw.

Nov 10, 2015, 1:03 AM

They need to remove the light poles and put the lighting on top of the south and north upper deck. Install overhangs like they have at Bryant Deny with the lights on them, this would look much better and shade the upper deck seats in September.

Once upon a time...

Nov 10, 2015, 1:03 AM

I believe this was in the works. At least I remember seeing it as a part of the original renderings for the West End Zone. Doesn't seem like it's happening now...

Supply and demand.......Keep winning ball games, and you'll

Nov 10, 2015, 6:00 AM

see more renovations to the Valley than anyone dreams possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will you be paying cash or writing a check?***

Nov 10, 2015, 7:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

On the off chance you're serious, here's the answer ...

Nov 10, 2015, 9:00 AM

It won't happen ...

For safety reasons, I believe they want to limit access to the upper decks to the actual seating capacity and no more.

You can't even enter the upper decks at all without a specific ticket.

Don't think there will ever be any possibility of building a bridge to allow access back and forth from one upper deck to the other.

There's really no need for it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are people wanting to walk from one upper deck

Nov 10, 2015, 9:02 AM

to the other?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same reason people walk from one end of the lower deck

Nov 10, 2015, 9:10 PM

to the other

Nov 10, 2015, 9:19 AM

I just feel like I have to step in here. You are way off base in your previous comment and I think you should think twice before posting in the future. You did not provide one iota of evidence to support your outlandish claim, and clearlly have an agenda when it comes to that which you type. Honestly, you're not fooling anyone but I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt for the sake of discussion.

What exactly qualifies you to make assessments like the ones you just made? From what I can tell, you're neither an expert in this field nor do you possess the qualifications to make such definitive assertions. Even if you were an expert, it's clear you lack the empathy and even keel necessary to effectively communicate your point.

It's obvious you've never been formally educated in the dangers of fallacious, narrow-minded thinking. Might I remind you that simply uttering a statement from your slack jaws neither makes it true nor renders it any more valid. You should know by now that claims like the ones you've made should be evaluated on their own merits.

I'll pray for you, but I don't feel sorry for you. When one abandons all commitment to approaching problems critically and logically, it's almost assuredly a fruitless pursuit to try and breath the life back into their rotting mind.

Please think about what you've said and how it reflects on you, your family and your former educators. It's okay to be wrong sometimes if it means you've learned something. I'm afraid I won't be able to entertain any further discussion on this particular topic, as I don't have all day to teach intellectually challenged peasants the means through which to sharpen their dull minds. But I do hope that in the future you seek enlightenment on your own accord.

Are you lost?***

Nov 10, 2015, 9:11 PM

Re: Are you lost?***

Nov 10, 2015, 9:17 PM

Yes been lost for 34 years. Started watching Clemson on my gdads knee at 4. I've been to nc state Clemson at them and Clemson at va tech. And just realized both were dantzler led games. I will however be in Clemson Fri the 20th for the game against wake. Sec k row b. Parking lot pbx spot 10. Say hi if you see me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you mean this?

Nov 10, 2015, 9:27 AM
image.jpeg(54.0 K)

NICE, can you render one in the east endzone now ?***

Nov 10, 2015, 11:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you mean this?

Nov 10, 2015, 11:46 AM [ in reply to you mean this? ]

Looks great but you need to leave a space on the middle so the oculus can see the game.

Awesome work, but you missed something

Nov 10, 2015, 12:13 PM [ in reply to you mean this? ]
dv.jpeg(67.9 K)

Re: you mean this?

Nov 10, 2015, 9:16 PM [ in reply to you mean this? ]

Anyway you can do another one with it enclosed ?

It goes in with the dome.

Nov 10, 2015, 11:33 AM

signed
puzzificationbureau

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2015, 9:07 PM

I wouldn't know, never been.??

Nov 10, 2015, 9:36 PM

JUST FOR CLARIFICATION: The Upper Deck pedestrian bridge would not increase the number of people in the seating sections as those people would still need tickets for their sections. It would mainly benefit those that want to try out the concessions on the other side as well as those who want to park on a different side of the stadium and walk to their respective seats inside the stadium.

Nov 10, 2015, 10:01 PM

What really needs to be done is that they need to cut off the top 15-20 rows off of each top deck and then enclose both end zones to make a bowl with the hill still being open. The upper deck tops seats are terrible and the corners are always empty. Seats up to mid way up top decks are ok and would be fine at that level all the way around the stadium.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic