Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
$421 Million in Loans are due over the next four years.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 381

$421 Million in Loans are due over the next four years.

Sep 28, 2020, 5:06 PM

These are what DJT has personally guaranteed according to the NYT story.

There are too many mysteries about who is behind the money. Eric and Don Jr. freely admitted most of their big projects were financed by Russian lenders. For the sake of national security, this info needs to be public.

Set aside all the other obvious red flags, this is a huge conflict of interest here. Trump's former DHS security expert explains it about as well as anyone. Her official title was Assistant Secretary for Threat Prevention and Security Policy in the Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans.

So she seems legit and probably knows the risk better than you or I. Our security and our future are worth more than his privacy, don't ya think?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1310627597802524672.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: $421 Million in Loans are due over the next four years.

Sep 28, 2020, 5:08 PM

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/09/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

once again, Bengaline finds the smoking gun

Sep 28, 2020, 5:11 PM

said nobody ever.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: once again, Bengaline finds the smoking gun

Sep 28, 2020, 7:00 PM

Where is the smoking gun in the NYT's opinion piece? Its another anonymous source. You guys fall for it hook line and sinker.

Get the man to come clean then

Sep 28, 2020, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: $421 Million in Loans are due over the next four years. ]

Tell Trump to put the chips on the table. He's always promised to release the info, but he hasn't delivered. He's been lying to you for over four years about releasing the tax returns.

It is his own fault that he's avoided coming clean. He is the one that turned it into a big charade.

Sep 28, 2020, 5:13 PM

Can I see the documents???? Oh yea, NYT is protecting it’s source by not providing paper.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 5:23 PM

Same old crap different day. Just walk it back later.

why don't you ask the man himself

Sep 28, 2020, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: $421 Million in Loans are due over the next four years. ]

he said he'd release his taxes. Then he didn't. Then he said we're working on it, sometime soon. It's always kicked down the road for one obscure reason or another. Then he said it was because of the audit, another lie.

He shot the wad. There's nothing left there. How could you possibly trust a word out of this bumb's mouth?

Because he won't play ball and be open about his business, we have to rely on others to do the digging and uncover the information for the rest of us. Believe me, I'm sick of the games too.

We deserve to know who this guy is in hock to. Is his name Vito or Vlad? Or is it Vinnie? What is the deal and what are they holding over our heads?

Re: why don't you ask the man himself

Sep 28, 2020, 7:51 PM

Open about his personal business? Pretty sure anything requiring oversight has had it. Too bad you weren’t interested in those that dug into the attempted coup.

Fully expect your taxes to be posted on here within the hour, or be a hypocrite forever.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently you forgot who sits in the oval office.

Sep 28, 2020, 8:20 PM

It is not I, so my business shouldn't be of any interest to you. His business should be of interest to us.

It is important. We should expect public servants with that kind of power to tell us where they stand. Else we are in bed with whomever they are in bed with. I personally want to know exactly who undwrote those loans that Justice Kennedy's son finagled at Deut.

While were at it, because anyone with a security clearance has to come clean about their debts, we should expect officeholders, their staff, and anyone who has access to the nation's secrets to put it out there as well.

I guess you didn't read the thread from Trump's former Assistant Sec. of Homeland Security. Figures.

Often times large loans are done with 5 or 7 year balloon

Sep 28, 2020, 6:42 PM

payments because they are amortized out over 15 or 20 years. The loans will just get renewed again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beyond the Mueller investigation and tax returns, the

Sep 28, 2020, 6:51 PM

question has always been "who is covering Donald Trump's losses and who is he financially beholden to." Many of us have always known he was a fraud, and apparently enough Ever Trumpers know it but just don't care. That's never really been the concern. The key is who, and what nations, have a hold on his financial strings, and what sacrifices are we as citizens willing to make in subverting our national interests to DJT's and family's personal interests. No other report or investigation or impeachment process, unless focused on "where the money came from," will add up to diddly.

Vance Jr.'s investigation is really the only opportunity going now to pull back that curtain.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beyond the Mueller investigation and tax returns, the

Sep 28, 2020, 6:56 PM

Do you even know who to us a tax shelter?

Re: Beyond the Mueller investigation and tax returns, the

Sep 28, 2020, 6:57 PM

use a tax shelter. If you don't like it then change it.

A fraud is a Community organizer

Sep 28, 2020, 6:59 PM [ in reply to Beyond the Mueller investigation and tax returns, the ]

freshman senator getting a straight pass to the White House. Thus enriching himself on public service.

The guy has never truly worked or personally created a job a day in his life. That is a fraud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A fraud is a Community organizer

Sep 28, 2020, 7:01 PM

I agree 100%.

Re: A fraud is a Community organizer

Sep 28, 2020, 7:12 PM [ in reply to A fraud is a Community organizer ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 381
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic