Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ok lets get something straight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

ok lets get something straight

Aug 9, 2020, 3:09 PM

I'm so sick of all doom & gloom posters regarding "if Biden wins" on here. a couple posters with long lists of BS that they think is gonna sway some voters to see the light?! and of course the countdown...100 days til... we are all screwed, til jesus is dead (again)

Its stupid and I'm betting nobody has flipped their votes 1 way or another due to social media posts/threads. For most they will sit it out than vote for the other side. For some Joe could not only have dementia, but he could legally be brain dead, trump haters would still vote against him

However I am willing to put that to test. So i'll put this out to Pubs & Dems, what would be the straw you? What would be the thing that would cause you to flip your vote? Serious answers, as well as ridiculous ones accepted for S&G's

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Re: ok lets get something straight

Aug 9, 2020, 3:20 PM

Some claim they changed their vote for Trump. Idk about that. I think they just decided the closet is safer for their families and jobs but will probably 'change there minds,' again before Nov 3.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 3:23 PM

no I mean from what people poast on here. I get that some people are ashamed to say who they voted for. An interesting note: My Mama still to this day won't say who she voted for in "16. My Bruder and sista assume she voted trump, but who knows

having trouble following the rant...

Aug 9, 2020, 3:22 PM

this is the P & R. That's what you get here.

Are you asking what it would take for me to switch to Biden?

A lobotomy...

just kidding...

keep taxes where they are
denounce Green New Deal
not gleefully support the killing of babies
quit playing the races against each other

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: having trouble following the rant...

Aug 9, 2020, 3:25 PM

seems like you found your way thru it.
thx for the reply

lol***

Aug 9, 2020, 3:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and you noticed I listed things that won't happen...

Aug 9, 2020, 3:27 PM

so lobotomy is maybe the better answer

Re: and you noticed I listed things that won't happen...

Aug 9, 2020, 3:33 PM

so a simple answer would be to say nothing anyone could post on here would cause you to flip your vote. got it

Biden’s VP pick....

Aug 9, 2020, 3:37 PM

IMHO, Biden will not last 4 years in the White House. If he picks someone tolerable as VP, I will likely vote Jo.

If Biden picks someone out in left field, I will likely vote Trump as a vote against Biden because we don’t need a fringe left President.

I also loathe the thought of one party holding both houses of Congress and the White House. Nothing good ever comes of that time frame regardless of which party it is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden’s VP pick....

Aug 9, 2020, 3:41 PM

I believed all along it'll be Kamala. I would think she would be tolerable for Pubs, as she made her name being all law & ordery.

l0l!!84!!***

Aug 9, 2020, 4:10 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Nothing really negative happened when Trump had the presidency

Aug 9, 2020, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Biden’s VP pick.... ]

and republicans had control of Congress. In fact, not much got done at all. Trump was very ineffective even with Republican control of Congress.

whomever gives me more of my hard-earned money***

Aug 9, 2020, 4:11 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

whomever LETS ME KEEP more of my hard-earned money***

Aug 9, 2020, 4:12 PM

you're slipping crass

you need to pay your fair share

Aug 9, 2020, 7:05 PM

as defined by me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 4:14 PM

amnesty or nation building

would abstain, no flip

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C'mon man...

Aug 9, 2020, 8:40 PM

You know why they're doing this? Because they know the Trump idiocy is done. They're scared, desperate, and nervous. All this BS they've rubbed in America's face for four years is finally coming to an end and they know it. It frightens them. They thought this would last forever. They are Gamecock fans the moment Deshaun hobbled on one leg and kicked their #####. They know the party is over.

If Trump had a chance in hell of winning, they wouldn't be posting this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic