Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thread gone.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 553

Thread gone.....

Mar 24, 2021, 9:11 AM

who got to MauldinT® ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His friend must have come down off his

Mar 24, 2021, 9:27 AM

edible high and talked him into taking it down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I don't get it, I mean the damage has already been done.

Mar 24, 2021, 9:31 AM

Hoo got Doxed worse, FBCoachSC® or clemsonrulez08®?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t speak of doxgate anymore, so I’m outta here***

Mar 24, 2021, 9:32 AM

Not sure... Both are bad.

Mar 24, 2021, 9:33 AM [ in reply to I don't get it, I mean the damage has already been done. ]

ANd both show a clear bias that the Junge has against the homogays.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

lulz

Mar 24, 2021, 9:47 AM

street names are bad, mmkay

Someone else posted google map pics of my house and my truck--then, and today (which means he saved it, which is kinda creepy on its own), and noone said a word about it.

But then again, I didn't whine about it for 4 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I don't whine about it"

Mar 24, 2021, 9:55 AM

As you're whining about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

after you posted a pic of my house and truck

Mar 24, 2021, 9:58 AM

Have I ever said anything about until today? Did I mention it seemingly weekly, tagging you multiple times about it, crying about how I got "doxxed"?

You did all that over saying your street name.

Re: after you posted a pic of my house and truck

Mar 24, 2021, 5:56 PM

Pretty sure you've been IOP's most wanted for a while, so all that was already on public record.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

oh boy, here we go.......***

Mar 24, 2021, 9:59 AM [ in reply to "I don't whine about it" ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you see how I smacked that hornets nest with a stick

Mar 24, 2021, 10:20 AM

and then ran away. One of my favorite activities.

Yeah, we're gonna need updated account balances this morning***

Mar 24, 2021, 11:41 AM [ in reply to oh boy, here we go.......*** ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was out of town for the first one, so I guess this one

Mar 24, 2021, 9:43 AM [ in reply to I don't get it, I mean the damage has already been done. ]

but it made me cringe some.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel bad for him because

Mar 24, 2021, 9:52 AM

its obvious no one has taught him anything about being an adult.

Guy is so financially illiterate, he cannot pull himself out of a hole, even with a State Salary and supplements, all the while getting stimulus checks and tax returns. He cannot figure out how to keep his head above water (sometimes septic water)

The guy really needs help in order to get himself financially straight. I feel like this house sell and the new one at a reduced mortgage still wont help the guy.

Look, if you come on here and give out information like candy, expect to be hounded. I am constantly hounded about living in Detroit, which is fine, I told where I live and whatever, its all fair game.

I don't think he is as bad off as everyone assumes, but

Mar 24, 2021, 10:34 AM

he plays up the part.

He does what he can with what he has, which is what most of us do. Some us have more and so they do more, some have less so they do less.

Everyone jumps to big time conclusions with FBCoach though.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you read any of his responses yesterday?***

Mar 24, 2021, 10:35 AM

Good level headed response.***

Mar 24, 2021, 10:37 AM [ in reply to I don't think he is as bad off as everyone assumes, but ]

Oh, just suck his #### already.***

Mar 24, 2021, 10:59 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HE ONLY CUMZZZ FOR PROCREATION.***

Mar 24, 2021, 11:22 AM

Re: I feel bad for him because

Mar 24, 2021, 11:45 AM [ in reply to I feel bad for him because ]

I know we all clown in here about UDPs and LDRs and blah blah, but going in specifically on one person, and over and over again, because of their profession, or their house, or their income isn't cool. Dude needs to be cut some slack. His stories and shenanigans are hilarious, the guy is funnier than 99% of people that post in here.

FBC is on the joke. He brings all of this stuff in here and

Mar 24, 2021, 12:36 PM

argues back and forth about it.

I've never seen one of these threads where he appears to get defensive or start pulling back, and despite the character he plays, I don't think he's retarded. He might just be really self aware.

Then again, I might be giving him too much credit.

Mar 24, 2021, 12:39 PM

Though, he does seem to argue the philosophy of the situation at hand (losing money on the refinance, paying for the inspection, etc) rather than people "doxxing" him.

TU this 100%

Mar 24, 2021, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: I feel bad for him because ]

Sometimes the line gets crossed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I need some clarification please.

Mar 24, 2021, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I feel bad for him because ]

I appreciate the empathetic sentiment, but I keep re-reading this line "the guy is funnier than 99% of people that post in here" while saying "don't laugh at the guy" and it's completely oxymoronic. His humor (that he owns quite well) is in playing the clown. Who says "that clown is hilarious but don't laugh at him?"

I mean the funniness is in laughing AT him---that's the whole point. Are you saying he's dropping some Steven Wright level humor or something, b/c I'm missing it if so....it's not his material. It's not some mean bullying either to find it funny, it's his schtick....he puts on the dunce cap with a smile on his face, rolls around the floor in his own poo, and then gets into the dunking booth for a 30 minute stint. It's like the lunge's own version of watching #######, and he eats it up. He's a GD genius for all I know and this is one big Andy Kaufman/Tony Clifton bit and we're all part of the performance art.

Seems like this is where comedy goes downhill these days....stuff's funny and then a few people say their feelings are getting hurt for someone else's feelings and it's nuked. For the record, I like FBC and I like his brand of comedy....he's a full-on lunger and if the guy needed something and I could help him, I would. When I laugh at him, it's not derisive or disdainful, it's while LMAO good naturedly and shaking my head with a smile on my face, just like I suspect he intended 9 times out of 10. It's also a brand of humor that requires an admirable layer of thick skin, which I think a few of the hand-wringers could take and learn from.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I need some clarification please.

Mar 24, 2021, 5:38 PM

Come on bro don’t make me out like I’m a sensitive sally here, there’s a big diff between laughing at a dude telling a story about fixing his own septic tank and dropping the lid and telling him how destitute or stupid or financially illiterate he is, or how he shouldn’t be teaching kids (granted this is more of a P&R thing) and how she should be spending his stimulus check and some of the other stuff that gets said.

Come on broseph we all like to laugh at ourselves and each other, that’s what this place is about. Now go ahead and one up me with your reply.

I guess I’m just old fashioned.

Mar 24, 2021, 10:48 PM

So put the clear over the top insult stuff to the side. That’s the same one or two people doing it, they’ve done it to just about everyone on this board, and from what I can tell, they’re usually either hammered or low on lithium when they do it.

For the other stuff though, I apparently think the highest of FBC because I respect the guy enough to assume he’d tell us himself to EAD and that we’d gone too far if he thought anyone had. Haven’t heard that yet.

The 2021 version of respect seems to be indignation by proxy and telling everyone how what they say should be making people feel.

Again, if FBC thinks someone crossed a line I bet he would tell them to F right O, and based on what I’ve seen in a couple decades around here, I bet he’d get an apology in response. Until then, you’re absolutely playing sensitive Sally on his behalf.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess I’m just old fashioned.

Mar 25, 2021, 7:59 AM

I’m saying there’s a line that gets crossed, you’re saying there’s a line that gets crossed. We’re saying the same thing.

No no keep going

Mar 25, 2021, 8:04 AM

I'm almost there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: I guess I’m just old fashioned.

Mar 25, 2021, 8:34 AM [ in reply to I guess I’m just old fashioned. ]

I don't Lounge lurk as much as y'all (although may do that and quit P&R... getting a little tired of that and may just want to trade for some laughs), but I'll harp back to the older days of Tigernet and P&R (15ish-20ish years ago).

We used to have some folks who really thought getting personal or outting info about people or "doxxing" (what a stupid ####### term) was actually appropriate and somehow justified when a person had a different opinion than them. Clemson grads actually doing it to other Clemson grads.

Now, back then, I think a lot of folks here put out that personal info because they had the belief that, "Oh, well, hey, we're all Clemson folk here and we'll do each other right." They didn't realize there were people who would collect that stuff and wait for a chance to pounce.

Those weren't really fun times here. I haven't seen anything near as bad as it was back then. Now, I don't know all that Coach has advertised on here and maybe he should be a little more tactful with that info. Lawd knows I made that mistake long ago on here, and it's not a mistake I'll make again.

But I can say that anyone who takes it so far as to get really personal on here, or air out private info to damage or "out" someone, well, that person needs to seriously grow up and sit down for some self reflection about their pathetic life.

That's the kind of drama a teenage girl brings to the table. Don't be a teenage girl when you're a grown ### man.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

If you've paid the slightest attention over the past couple

Mar 24, 2021, 11:07 AM [ in reply to I don't get it, I mean the damage has already been done. ]

years, we know who FBC is, where he works, what he looks like, what he makes, and who the Mrs. is seeing on the side, and it's all from his own sharing. Knowing that his soon to be former house looks exactly like we all expected it to (again, based on his own sharing) doesn't seem like anything major.

It feels like there's a lot of post ###### regret going on.***

Mar 24, 2021, 11:19 AM

Softer America, softer lunge.

Mar 24, 2021, 11:43 AM

These guys would have been deleting and sending hand penned apology letters over the TigerTide wife incident.

Re: Thread gone.....

Mar 24, 2021, 11:42 AM

Man they were doing ol FBC so dirty in that thread, just wrong. Dude is about to make out like a bandit out of that place and he's getting dumped on.

If FBC gets run out of the lunge this place will lose like 75% of its recent entertainment value.

Like I said in my deleted reply.

Mar 24, 2021, 11:44 AM

You don’t know FBC. When a normal man would call it quits, he doubles down. There was never any danger.

Missed it, Lets keep it all fun and games

Mar 24, 2021, 12:26 PM

I hope no one got vicious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I took it too far

Mar 24, 2021, 5:13 PM

I own it, and won't do it again. I hope FBCoachSC® can forgive me

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I forgot about it until CharlsTiger popped this post

Mar 25, 2021, 8:04 AM

back up.

####### plastic surgeons

No hard feelings. Just horny feelings ;)

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 36
| visibility 553
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic