Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now This is funny! Sad, but funny!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,085

Now This is funny! Sad, but funny!

Nov 12, 2019, 3:12 PM

Don’t ask, we already did: SC lawmakers won’t help pay Muschamp’s $19 million buyout

https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article237249519.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you know....you're right..

Nov 12, 2019, 3:19 PM

We should make a big banner with that quote from 'the state' rag and roll it out during the game. about the time its 49-7 - probly mid of 3rd quarter.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're d@mn right they won't....

Nov 12, 2019, 3:22 PM

NO WAY IN HE!! my tax dollars are going to pay for Ray Tanner's incompetence.

uof5c is married to it and pregnant by it. Don't expect anyone else to pay your child support.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You're d@mn right they won't....

Nov 12, 2019, 4:16 PM

That is close to what I told my wife, they can not use tax dollars to pay a buyout for a FB coach they fire, and they can't hire one with tax dollars either. What happen to all those SEC dollars that they were bragging about that would help them stay ahead of us when they had their tiny little 5 game win streak that they were so proud of. And those dumb a s s coot fans will fill that stadium every gameday to watch that product they have been putting on the field forever throughout their history with the exception of those few years that Spurrier was motivated to win at usuc!!!

They have what they have, and they are in the position that they're in right now bc somebody in their administration has blown their money from their athletics on things other than their athletics!!! We have more and we pay twice as much for coaching salaries than they do, and Clemson is the smaller school with a smaller alumni. And we are winning in FB at a higher standard than they ever have throughout the two schools history. And all the money Clemson has spent on Facilities and coaching salaries come from ticket sales, alumni donations, from our conference, and a percentage from sales of all the gear that has the Tiger paw printed on it. And their money that supports sports I would assume comes about the same way as it does for Clemson sports, and Clemson don't ask the taxpayers to bail them out bc all their money raised for athletics has been depleted elsewhere throughout the school or stole. I'm also sure that money for college sports is raised in ways that I've never even heard about!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll pitch in to keep him, but I don't think tax money

Nov 12, 2019, 3:36 PM

should be used to fire him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll pitch in to keep him, but I don't think tax money

Nov 12, 2019, 3:38 PM

I agree, not using my tax money to Fire him . However I have no problem with using it to Keep him there .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll pitch in to keep him, but I don't think tax money

Nov 12, 2019, 4:19 PM [ in reply to I'll pitch in to keep him, but I don't think tax money ]

I wouldn't give them anything to keep him, bc they don't have the money to hire anybody better than Muscoot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now This is funny! Sad, but funny!

Nov 12, 2019, 3:46 PM

I have a little bit of debt, will they help me?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2019, 4:21 PM

So do I Myfav, you think they would help either one us, and it isn't anything close to what the coots are asking for!!!

Nov 12, 2019, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Now This is funny! Sad, but funny! ]

Yeah for real I need a kick back too if the state has so much extra money. Fix the dang roads!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2019, 4:38 PM

That is real sad that somebody who would earn 30k per year tops outside of football gets paid 19 million to not coach football anymore.

State taxes are paid by citizens all over the state and not just coot fans

It was bound to happen, and will happen more by my guess

Nov 12, 2019, 7:08 PM

As schools pour more and more money into the risk of a great coach, some of them are going to get bit in the axx big time, and naturally they will look for the public to bail them out. Not surprising that USuCk was one of the first

Yeah, we taxpayers ought to pay for that Lummox's

Nov 12, 2019, 7:25 PM

buyout. Sounds like revolution time.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic