Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame fans...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,869

Notre Dame fans...

Oct 5, 2015, 11:00 AM

Anyone have links to their thoughts on their GameDay experience(s) in the Valley? I've seen only threads on their team, not experiences.

I met a lot of very nice people...hope they had a great time (outcome for them aside) and travelled back safely. There was a very large group at the Esso Club, who cheered right after our cadence. Pretty cool to see both fan bases, passionate about their teams, cheer with no real mean spirited conduct.

If there are some ND fans still reading through these threads, please post your pics or experiences.

Enjoyed having you down here and good luck on the rest of the season.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My experience was that even though they talked some smack

Oct 5, 2015, 11:05 AM

pregame, that they were still easy to get along with. That changed once the game started and we quickly jumped out on them. They gave our team no respect and blamed the loss on poor coaching and us getting lucky turnovers. The turnovers were not lucky. Our boys went out, worked hard, and FORCED turnovers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notre Dame fans...

Oct 5, 2015, 11:11 AM

Knutz: you must have gotten the few ND fans that had a clue. Most were the most arrogant, elitists I've seen i n a long time. Excuses for their loss. Simple, learn to hold on to the ball. We hit them harder than they've been hit in a long time and they coughed it up. I saw nothing nice about their fans with their arrogance. They're clueless and need to stay in the Midwest where people are really so simplistic.

Dry balls would have popped loose on hits like our d put on

Oct 5, 2015, 11:22 AM

those doomers

Nobody had dry balls Saturday night.***

Oct 5, 2015, 11:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2015, 11:43 AM

We were at the game with a friend of ours who went to Notre Dame- very nice guy. His friend, who went to school with him met us for lunch, was not such a nice guy. Berated waitress and hostess at restaurant saying this was "by far the WORST venue he has ever been to, and you know I'm from ND, we play all over the country!" "This place gets an F!" "Worst game day experience of my life!" .. blah blah blah
That was pre-game... After the game, he said he thought Clemson was "supposed to be some dominant fb team, they are average at best, and that QB of theirs is garbage". I asked him if he watched the same game I did???
Most NB fans were nice that we talked to, but they just had this arrogance about them like they were gracing us with their presence.

Oct 5, 2015, 11:54 AM

You should've taken him to Denny's

Said it before, say it again.

Oct 5, 2015, 12:00 PM

Ncuk Fotre Dame

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,869
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic