Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NOT supporting notre dame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,205

NOT supporting notre dame

Jan 30, 2017, 7:37 PM

Perhaps in one of the rarest moments, I am pulling for duke tonight in basketball over the fake ACC team member notre dame.

notre dame has benefited from being an ACC member, but the ACC does not get anything in return.

And please don't sell me on the notre dame "prestige" BS.

So I will pull for just about most teams against notre dame.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i never pull for ND in anything.. ever

Jan 30, 2017, 7:44 PM

The ACC does benift.

You can sell a ND wake forest football game
You cant sell a wake forest ECU football game

THe acc benifts but i still say fork the domers. I wouldn't sign this stupid deal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: i never pull for ND in anything.. ever

Jan 30, 2017, 8:02 PM

Has wake forest and notre dame played at wake forest? I don't remember.

I don't count a game at notre dame.

Notre Dame?

Jan 30, 2017, 7:47 PM

Never heard of her..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'm pulling for Notre Dams. Mike Bray is entertaining.

Jan 30, 2017, 7:54 PM

Vastoria is a baller.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NOT supporting notre dame

Jan 30, 2017, 7:58 PM

No chance I'm pulling for the fightin' Squamish.....I didn't even like Tripucka's haircut...

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not pulling for either one

Jan 30, 2017, 8:21 PM

But the Irish is getting what we get when we play Puke or The Cheats from Chapel H*ll...

They are getting Effed

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Listen guys. Here's the football plan

Jan 30, 2017, 8:59 PM

Let Notre Dame in
Media inflates their ratings yearly
Sell a lot of tickets
ACC teams beat them
Reap the rewards in SOS, viewers, and ranking

Basically can't go wrong. The chances that ND beats out FSU/Clemson are pretty slim. Now VT, UNC, and Miami will likely be winning pretty consistently against them too.

But...

Jan 30, 2017, 9:10 PM

What do you say about notre dame reaps the benefits of being in a conference, such as automatic berths, money, exposure, etc., while the ACC does not get any of their football revenue?

Re: But...

Jan 30, 2017, 9:27 PM

I say it sucks. What I want is for them really to be All In!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2017, 9:29 PM

Exactly!

All I need to do is consult with the former big east football members to see what little benefit there is to having notre dame as partial member...pretty much nothing at all.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:41 PM [ in reply to But... ]

If the playoff stays at 4 teams they may be forced to join the ACC which would contractually be their ONLY option. We have a better TV deal thanks to them being in. The ACC has had teams in 3 of the last 4 championship games with 2 winners. I don't think ND held us back any. If anything ND helped us have be seeded higher last year.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:33 PM

I agree about Notre Dame. Don't hate me, but I pull for Duke unless they are playing us. A lot op people hate on coach K, but my philosophy is "hate the game, not the player." (or in this instance the coach) I kind of enjoy watching K have his temper tantrums and melt downs. Kind of like Bobby Knight light.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:37 PM

The ACC does benefit from the ND association. Read this article. Warning- its long.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/notre-dame-fighting-irish-acc-network-john-swofford-072516

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,205
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic