Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fine Young Men at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 970

Fine Young Men at Clemson

Oct 20, 2004, 3:20 PM

I have to say that the more I read about guys like Collins, Whitehurst, Billie, Grant, Watkins, etc., the more I realize that these young men aren't just great athletes, they're great people too. I live in the heart of FSU country, and let me tell you, there are a lot more "Deion Sanders" type guys on FSU's team than on ours. I have always admired the way Tommy Bowden recruits not only the best athletes, but guys who are down to earth and realize that the world doesn't owe them anything--that they have to work hard for opportunities in life.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a$$hat voted that down?***

Oct 20, 2004, 3:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

could be any one of the house coots....

Oct 20, 2004, 3:32 PM

Rouge
Toogie
Tmill
Paddy
Bill
GHSUSC
nlstan
bubbahotep

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I got my $$$$$ on dirty drew.***

Oct 20, 2004, 3:39 PM

I resemble that remark......

Oct 20, 2004, 3:41 PM [ in reply to could be any one of the house coots.... ]

I wouldn't vote THAT down!!!!

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

Easy there bandwagon!***

Oct 20, 2004, 3:56 PM [ in reply to could be any one of the house coots.... ]

BANDWAGON!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH***********

Oct 20, 2004, 3:57 PM

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

Not I....and it R-o-g-u-e dadgummit!!!!***

Oct 20, 2004, 5:40 PM [ in reply to could be any one of the house coots.... ]

Your Character is what you do when no one is watching.

Not me. But "a$$hat" is too good. A point for you!***

Oct 20, 2004, 3:50 PM [ in reply to What a$$hat voted that down?*** ]

Character

Oct 20, 2004, 5:28 PM

I've never once said that I don't think the Clemson players, at least the ones that I know have poor character. I count a couple players on the team as good friends, and they are some of the best people I met at Clemson. Just because I don't like the way we've been playing does not mean that I don't like the players personally.

The biggest reason I support Clemson***

Oct 20, 2004, 6:15 PM

What did D. Sanders do that is so wrong?***

Oct 20, 2004, 6:16 PM

OMG!!!! Dont get me started. The guy is a fraud for starters

Oct 20, 2004, 6:23 PM

So he says he found God. Sure Deion. You know one of the first things he did when he "found" God? He has his car repaired at an auto shop and when it was done he disagreed with the price......so you know what.......he says God told him not to pay it. LOL! Now I think auto shops are pretty bad about ripping you off, but saying God told me not to pay? I dont know if thats sacrelidge, or just plain using God to meet your own needs. Anyway, the auto shop sued and he settled out of court.

Want another? He was an arrogant pompous punk. He was one of the original guys who started the "me" attitude in sports. That whole attitude sickens me and has po's many sports fans the world over.

Finally....he waved Clemson down the hill in '88 at its base. THAT was what REALLY PO's me and any Clemson fan should feel the same way.

Follow up...if Deion Sanders breaks his back tomorrow

Oct 20, 2004, 6:26 PM

I will not shed one tear. I will always loathe that punk and wish him nothing but ill will and bad fortune.

Replies: 13
| visibility 970
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic