Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No Wynn ? Copeland a take ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,499

No Wynn ? Copeland a take ??

Apr 9, 2017, 10:19 AM

XT hoping on board really helps start the dominos effect as to how to finish up the class, especially defensively.

XT highlights needless to say, are amazing. He looks like a Day # 1 starter. Quick twitch athlete with power.

Didn't hear anything about Wynn. Seems like he didnt make it up with the IMG crew. Shaping up to be a Shy Tuttle type thing. Hard to see him with the coots either. LSU or ND maybe? It's a shame, but having Darnell Jeffries fill that open DT spot (beside Josh Belk) is a nice consolation. He looks like he's going to be a 6'4 300 pound man child.

Looks like Jacob Copeland has made up his mind. He went to Florida's spring game and then was in the Valley yesterday. This one is tough to read. UF just got a WR commit yesterday, their 2nd for 2018, and they already have 2 for 2019 (not to mention 2 they took for 2017). But read on one of the message boards that he may not be a take for Clemson? Wonder if we figure we really don't need to fill the 2nd WR spot, and re delegate that schollie to DE (for a KJ Henry maybe...)

The '18 class is top 5 for sure, top 3 if zamir sees the light.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wynn will have to move to DT

Apr 9, 2017, 10:21 AM

if he wants to be a Tiger.

Copeland didn't make up his mind,per TCI & 247,Clemson has WR's higher on than list than him.

Re: Wynn will have to move to DT

Apr 9, 2017, 10:29 AM

I thought we've been recruiting him as a DT all along. we'll get another good DT whether it's him, Jeffries or someone else. my question is what happens with Henry now? with our #s low, no way we could take 3 DEs right??

Re: Wynn will have to move to DT

Apr 9, 2017, 10:47 AM

Mascoll could possibly move to LB if Henry joins .

And Wynn is a tiger

Higher Wrs? Like who?***

Apr 9, 2017, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Wynn will have to move to DT ]

Re: No Wynn ? Copeland a take ??

Apr 9, 2017, 10:32 AM

Think we may be outta room for Wynn. Can't see us taking 3 strong side DES in one class.

We normally take 3 Wrs a class. Copeland should be safe and I think he's a Tiger.

Apr 9, 2017, 10:43 AM

Remember Derion is a take at DB although listed as WR

Apr 9, 2017, 10:40 AM

You don't think we're backing off him to go after another OL pickup given the noah and Logan not playing. Idk, just asking.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2017, 11:55 AM

We are going after Henry. He isn't an oversign, we will have room for Wynn. He have Jefferies higher than Wynn. I don't know if we will take another receiver unless we fall in love with one

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,499
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic