Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A little ashamed to tell this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

A little ashamed to tell this

Apr 16, 2021, 1:37 PM

But otw home from the bar last night. Felt a fart coming. Farted.

It wasn't a fart. And before you yawn and get bored. This was no ordinary shart. The contents of my underwear was the equivalent a KING-SIZED snickers bar that had been sitting out in the summer sun all afternoon. It was thick and chunky and runny all at the same time. And it smelled like something that would come out of a 92 year old dying old lady's sphincter.

It was so gag-worthy that I actually pressed my fanny down really hard in the seat of my car in hopes of pushing some of it back up into my butttwhole.

Pulled in the garage and was so distracted that I hit the door to my storage room on the backside of the garage (no damage, thankfully). I wasn't taking this in the house with me, so I stripped buck naked in the garage. Wiped my arsehole, legs and cheeks with an oil rag that was in the garage. Then I just left my undies and shorts out there overnight in shame. They went in the garbage this morning using the pick-up stick that I use to gather pinecones out of the yard.

And then I went to bed without showering. Speaking of which, I need to go to a smell test in my car, as I left the windows open all night.

I left my wallet in the pants overnight and now the leather smells like dookey. I need to get my life together.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You and me within a 2 week span

Apr 16, 2021, 1:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I'd be ashamed too. All those pinescones wasted...***

Apr 16, 2021, 1:39 PM

Re: A little ashamed to tell this

Apr 16, 2021, 1:40 PM

Good lord man, do some kegels or something. How loose is your sphincter to just instantly release an entire log? A little squidge is one thing, but to fill your shorts? Give the analizing a rest for a little while, build back some tone.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you expect when he's hollowing out himself with that

Apr 16, 2021, 1:49 PM

All-American Whopper?

No shower???

Apr 16, 2021, 1:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What the ####### #### is that ####?***

Apr 16, 2021, 1:47 PM

Thursday night***

Apr 16, 2021, 1:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well

Apr 16, 2021, 1:54 PM [ in reply to No shower??? ]

Well

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Happy Friday!***

Apr 16, 2021, 2:06 PM

Is that ScatMan that the kids are all talking about?***

Apr 16, 2021, 2:10 PM [ in reply to No shower??? ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: No shower???

Apr 16, 2021, 4:04 PM [ in reply to No shower??? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dood, what's wrong with you? You've sharted more times this

Apr 16, 2021, 1:49 PM

year than I have my entire adult life. When will you learn not to trust a fart?

Re: A little ashamed to tell this

Apr 16, 2021, 1:52 PM

You are truly

Apr 16, 2021, 3:00 PM

a shi t poster. Yet somehow, I keep reading this cra p.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No shame in your game at all.

Apr 16, 2021, 4:02 PM

I mean I've sharted as well, back in probably first grade. ;)

Seriously, took a nice, large, normal dump earlier today. A few minutes ago I had this massive fart. I let it ripped. And it ripped, and ripped, and ripped.

Just past the halfway mark, there was a full involuntary emergency sphincter shutoff. ALL STOP. After a quick check, I realized the safety shutoff valve worked as advertised. But the inevitable was about to happen. The pressure was still there, so went to the toilet. Sat down, then released the rest of the hell hounds. And as expected, blew mud all over the place. Battered the back of the toilet too. I'll be pissing that off for a week now.

Anyway, don't feel alone here. Even though I never shart due to my pristine virgin bunghole and still-functioning shutoff valve, my day is coming. I promise I will report when it finally happens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic