Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No more excuses Radakovich and rich donors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

No more excuses Radakovich and rich donors

Mar 26, 2017, 4:42 PM

Start building up the money for the buyout and new coach. No cheap hires. Our rival is going to the Final Four and we need to stop acting like basketball isn't sport 1b .

Infuriating.

And our rebuild will take 3-4 years. ####

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you care that much about a scrub sport

Mar 26, 2017, 4:47 PM

Like basketball you shoulda went to Winthrop. They're pretty good at basketball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you ALWAYS post stuff like this about basketball?

Mar 26, 2017, 5:18 PM

We get it, you don't like basketball, don't think it should be important, and don't want Clemson to devote resources to it. You are in the minority on all counts. Please stop posting in this basketball forum.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Why do you ALWAYS post stuff like this about basketball?

Mar 26, 2017, 5:24 PM

Judge on that we agree. I can't understand these Clemson fans who don't understand the importance of basketball. If the administration fails to back basketball on a major level, why should the fans spend good money on basketball tickets? Save that money for football. It's time we go out and spend serious money on a real coach and quality assistants.

I'm a Heisman donor and I don't give a rat's ###

Mar 26, 2017, 5:03 PM

Keep the football program in the forefront and don't let it melt down like the last time we had it as a high level. If Clemson starts dropping all kinds of money on basketball at the expense of the football program then I'll just donate what it takes to buy my tickets.

Re: I'm a Heisman donor and I don't give a rat's ###

Mar 26, 2017, 5:10 PM

I must agree.... That money they wasted on Littlejohn could have given us a return if used on football. Don't start throwing more money at basketball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are pretty short-sighted if you have already decided

Mar 26, 2017, 5:19 PM

that it was wasted money. Did you expect to transform our basketball program overnight just because we brought the facilities up to current standards?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Mar 26, 2017, 5:11 PM [ in reply to I'm a Heisman donor and I don't give a rat's ### ]

And you are the problem.

Football brings in more money and recognition for sure.

Basketball is by far the only other sport that matters. And we are losers at it.

Mar 26, 2017, 5:13 PM [ in reply to I'm a Heisman donor and I don't give a rat's ### ]

I'm excited for the more geographically diverse Clemson alumni body to age so we can open open our minds to reality. I know many old donors feel this way. And it is just simply not reality. Basketball matters a lot.

Exactly. I agree 100%***

Mar 26, 2017, 5:20 PM

Mar 26, 2017, 5:26 PM [ in reply to I'm a Heisman donor and I don't give a rat's ### ]

I'm a donor too. No one said anything about taking away from football while we build up basketball. Plain and simple we need to be competitive in basketball. And right now we are not

You need a hobby

Mar 26, 2017, 5:15 PM

Other than whining

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No more excuses Radakovich and rich donors

Mar 26, 2017, 5:19 PM

FIRE BRAD

FIRE DRAD

FIRE SWOFFORD

SHOW SOME OLD TIME CLEMSON GUTS !!!!!!!

Geez...now we have liberals on this board telling me how

Mar 26, 2017, 5:22 PM

to spend MY money.....

Speaking of donations..******

Mar 26, 2017, 5:37 PM

Where have you been, the rich donors only care bout football and baseball..

Mar 26, 2017, 5:39 PM

I've always wanted to see a better effort to get better in basketball but I know the reality of how things with people who can make that happen

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where have you been, the rich donors only care bout football and baseball..

Mar 26, 2017, 5:50 PM

Let's see what happens with season ticket sales next year. I remember many years ago when Danny was fired and Hatfield was brought in. When Hatfields teams got worse, season ticket sales dropped. Shouldn't we expect a quality product on the floor for our money?

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic