Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nikki Haley has
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 909

Nikki Haley has

Feb 12, 2021, 11:35 AM

more balls than 44 GOP senators combined.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nikki Haley has

Feb 12, 2021, 11:48 AM

Regrettably. And it's not even a high bar she cleared.

How hard is it to say "insurrections are bad and people who do them should not run again"?

I mean, go Nikki. We always knew she wasn't crazy, but at least it's good to see her admit it publicly.

Insurrections? What part of "peacefully and patriotically"

Feb 12, 2021, 12:10 PM

march to the Capitol"? incites an "Insurrection"?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

"Give the man a break... move on." Nikki Haley January 25th

Feb 12, 2021, 11:55 AM

She's a political weather vane speaking out of both sides of her mouth so she can point to whichever statement suits her in the political moment.

I don't see courage. I see political calculation that she understands the positions Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley have taken and wants to hurl some #### onto the walls that she can use to differentiate herself.

Unfortunately for Nikki, Mitt Romney will likely run and Nikki will be caught in the middle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Give the man a break... move on." Nikki Haley January 25th

Feb 12, 2021, 12:04 PM

Chuck

Agreed. Haley has no courage or leadership. She is a calculating, teflon machine.

That may work out for her, but it certainly should not inspire anyonme.

Feb 12, 2021, 12:18 PM

You must be signed into the wrong account***

Feb 12, 2021, 12:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

She's the type of republican liberals fear.

Feb 12, 2021, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: "Give the man a break... move on." Nikki Haley January 25th ]

Not Trump. Not the Lindsey Graham's. But the Ted Cruz's and Nikki Haley's.... that type are most feared among liberals. Think Ted Cruz ruined himself though with Trump. Haley kept herself clean, relatively speaking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nikki is the political product of Bubba Ness' Bamberg mafia.***

Feb 12, 2021, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: "Give the man a break... move on." Nikki Haley January 25th ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2021, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: "Give the man a break... move on." Nikki Haley January 25th ]

T3,

I hope you are right. She is an adroit politician and might pose a threat to the Dem candidate in 2024.

Feb 12, 2021, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: "Give the man a break... move on." Nikki Haley January 25th ]

1. Do you know of any politician who is not "calculating"?

2. Do you really look to politicians for inspiration?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2021, 4:07 PM

DFawg,

All politicians have to be calculating to an extent or they wouldn't stay politicians for long.

However, Haley doesn't seem to stand for anything in particular, despite having been in politics for a while. Plenty of others do.

Yes, I do look for inspiration. I look for politicians with some vision for a better future for our country. I want them to be pragmatic about getting it implemented, but I want them to articulate a perspective that foresees a brighter future for Americans.

Feb 12, 2021, 4:33 PM

Feb 12, 2021, 5:03 PM

T3

No, I don't want a hardliner, but I don't want a wishy-washy poll taker either. I would like to have a clear understanding of what she stands for (& what she won't stand for) - especially as a candidate for the President of the US. Most of the time I hear her speaks, she talks a lot but she doesn't really say anything

BTW, I am not saying that Haley has never done anything right, just that I don't see her as a leader.

Feb 12, 2021, 5:04 PM

T3

I think she would be better in Congress than in the Presidency.

Too much Trump taint on Nookie to win the general.

Feb 12, 2021, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: "Give the man a break... move on." Nikki Haley January 25th ]

If Republicans decide to move away from Trump in the primaries, which I doubt, Romney would win the nomination.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Too much Trump taint on Nookie to win the general.

Feb 12, 2021, 12:32 PM

thanks for the friday laugh

Romney had his shot. I doubt he could ever get nominated

Feb 12, 2021, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Too much Trump taint on Nookie to win the general. ]

again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2021, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: "Give the man a break... move on." Nikki Haley January 25th ]

Tobias27772 hates women? Or maybe just conservative women?

Feb 12, 2021, 5:05 PM

or maybe just conservatives . . .

C'mon NC

In any competition about who has spewed more hate (& less logic) on this board, it is NO CONTEST.

Re: Nikki Haley has

Feb 12, 2021, 12:32 PM

No Chance

"She has spoken out about his rhetoric, while supporting

Feb 12, 2021, 12:34 PM

many of his policies"

That describes many non-rabid Trump supporters.

I wouldn't go that far.

Feb 12, 2021, 4:47 PM

Nikki has always been good at knowing which way the political winds blow. She shifts her position to fit them. In the case of Trump, she adamantly opposed him when she thought he didn't have a chance in the primary. Then once he was president, she clung to his coattails for her own political gain. Now that he's a pariah, she's jumping on that bandwagon.

She's a pure politician.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I wouldn't go that far.

Feb 12, 2021, 4:59 PM

Replies: 23
| visibility 909
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic