Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Newton beat the defensive players and was the first one to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Newton beat the defensive players and was the first one to

Jan 24, 2016, 9:45 PM

Luke in the endzone...

but he plays for himself

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

hopefully he grows up soon and can put all the ugliness

Jan 24, 2016, 9:46 PM

behind him.

fingers crossed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely understand

Jan 24, 2016, 9:47 PM

nothing you just said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

i thought they hibernated up there or was i misinformed?***

Jan 24, 2016, 9:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well this one apparently talks in his sleep...

Jan 24, 2016, 9:54 PM

a lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

maybe it was me being hopeful we wouldn't hear from york

Jan 24, 2016, 9:56 PM

until the late spring salmon run?

Re: Newton beat the defensive players and was the first one to

Jan 24, 2016, 9:48 PM

I don't understand the hatred for the guy, seriously...

Jan 24, 2016, 9:53 PM

I do not dislike him as a person. He is a great Q.B. and I believe he has truly turned the page and put his past issues in his past. I personally am not a fan of all the celebrating and taunting that he and many NFL players do. That type behavior is part of the modern game, but I believe the game had much more class when it was not tolerated.

Guessing you aren't a big fan of Mac, then.

Jan 24, 2016, 10:32 PM

Or Deshaun celebrating after a score.

It's just guys having fun. You said it yourself. It's a game.

Jan 25, 2016, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Newton beat the defensive players and was the first one to ]

Yeah like back in the 60's they would just slap you upside the helmet intentionally and give you a concussion. But hey at the end of the play they would just stand over you and threaten to kill you. Yeah way more class back then.

i understand opposing fans hating him, but I'm a carolina

Jan 24, 2016, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Newton beat the defensive players and was the first one to ]

fan, so I love the guy.

I like watching Cam play. He has a great time winning.

Jan 24, 2016, 9:48 PM

And a team player.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2016, 9:53 PM

Yep haters gonna hate

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm Sick Of Cam

Jan 24, 2016, 9:54 PM

Giving footballs to kids and supporting children's hospitals. And the ### dancing! He reminds of this other selfish person that coaches in college. He's even more egotistical and dances. Cannot think of his name but you know who I mean....what the #### is his name??!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: I'm Sick Of Cam

Jan 24, 2016, 10:03 PM

Frank Beamer?

Re: I'm Sick Of Cam***

Jan 24, 2016, 10:09 PM

Re: I'm Sick Of Cam

Jan 24, 2016, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm Sick Of Cam ]

thats him! Can't stand that guy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

You, sir, are a moran. Your hate only hurts...

Jan 24, 2016, 10:11 PM [ in reply to I'm Sick Of Cam ]

you. Build a bridge and get over it.

that's not nice...***

Jan 24, 2016, 10:12 PM

Re: You, sir, are a moran. Your hate only hurts...

Jan 24, 2016, 10:13 PM [ in reply to You, sir, are a moran. Your hate only hurts... ]

Tis true

^ Owned it. +1***

Jan 24, 2016, 10:14 PM

Spade a spade...+1 I appreciate your honesty.

Jan 24, 2016, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: You, sir, are a moran. Your hate only hurts... ]

Gotta admit CN1 is a machine. Ability and will = amazing. NFC Champs.

And to think. We were one snap away from challenging/beating him in OT in Auburn.

Re: You, sir, are a moran. Your hate only hurts...

Jan 24, 2016, 10:14 PM [ in reply to You, sir, are a moran. Your hate only hurts... ]

Is there a sarcasm emoji???

tell him? maybe he'll appreciate the new found honesty

Jan 24, 2016, 10:28 PM

in your relationship?

Re: tell him? maybe he'll appreciate the new found honesty

Jan 24, 2016, 10:31 PM

It is flattering - glad you can't see my blushed cheeks.

haha. you know, it might help cmfreeman recognize the

Jan 24, 2016, 10:34 PM

cheekiness of the board(s) in the future, thereby avoiding a similar awkward moment?

it's a life you could be saving.

Re: haha. you know, it might help cmfreeman recognize the

Jan 24, 2016, 10:36 PM

Never have truer words been spoken. I questioned after posting because I thought you may post one of your pigs. Mods and all...

Re: haha. you know, it might help cmfreeman recognize the

Jan 24, 2016, 10:38 PM [ in reply to haha. you know, it might help cmfreeman recognize the ]

May need to throw him water wings. It's #### at tnet

I get it. It's Dabo and DW4.

Jan 24, 2016, 10:44 PM [ in reply to haha. you know, it might help cmfreeman recognize the ]

Gotta play along...or blatant sarcasm statements go unnoticed...or unimportant.

Dog a bone...or something like that.

idk, you were being unnice.***

Jan 24, 2016, 10:47 PM

Re: I get it. It's Dabo and DW4.

Jan 24, 2016, 10:47 PM [ in reply to I get it. It's Dabo and DW4. ]

There it is. Nice. You just won the toaster! Or, you can have what's behind door #3.....

another tnet hallmark moment and just in time

Jan 24, 2016, 10:49 PM

for valentines day.

Re: another tnet hallmark moment and just in time

Jan 24, 2016, 10:54 PM

I hope that's enough of a gift. But hey, I'm a giver. I do too much I know

.... never mind***

Jan 24, 2016, 10:56 PM

Nice it is...and door #3

Jan 24, 2016, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I get it. It's Dabo and DW4. ]

As long as it's a DW4 jersey from 01/11/16.

I like how he builds houses for kids like himself...who have no home to call their own. Maybe one day, I can be half as noble.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic