Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Starring Roles: Clemson players say Louisville game like a movie
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,602

New Story: Starring Roles: Clemson players say Louisville game like a movie

Oct 3, 2016, 12:58 PM

Starring Roles: Clemson players say Louisville game like a movie

Saturday’s exhilarating win over third-ranked Louisville had all the elements of a box office hit, with a great soundtrack, drama, heroes, and villains. What do the stars say about being a part of what took place? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not many big games live up to the Hype

Oct 3, 2016, 1:02 PM

This exceeded it

Listening to CBS radio today

Oct 3, 2016, 10:10 PM

and they were saying this was likely the best game of the year. Everything and everyone I've heard and read were blown away at how the entire game played out and how amazing it was to witness. I was not at the ND game last year but was at the orange bowl in 2013. I thought that was a heck of a game and one of the best I have ever seen or experienced and this one blew that out of the water. I would not be surprised if I never attend another game this intense and great again. This will be one that people will remember and talk about for a long time to come.

Re: New Story: Starring Roles: Clemson players say Louisville game like a movie

Oct 3, 2016, 1:03 PM

:)

Re: New Story: Starring Roles: Clemson players say Louisville game like a movie

Oct 3, 2016, 4:04 PM

Great Game!

Why aren't we going with a quicker count like we used to? Every time the offense did the quick count, they moved the ball very well.

Evidently, we like to either...

Oct 3, 2016, 4:56 PM

A. Relax when we're up
B. Struggle with prosperity
C. Be conservative when we have a lead
D. Make things interesting
E. All of the above

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Re: Evidently, we like to either...

Oct 3, 2016, 5:18 PM

E...

Clemson players say Louisville game like a movie

Oct 3, 2016, 6:03 PM

Dabo must like "suspense" movies! Maybe he thinks that it is un-Christian to beat the crap out of the other team unless we are playing everyone but the cheerleaders...I'd like to see Dabo have more of a "killer instinct", not running up the score to embarrass the other team, but putting them away so that they cannot reasonably come back! Give Louisville credit--they are a really good team who were going to be difficult to put away by anyone this season.

I'm sure he wanted to put them away

Oct 3, 2016, 10:04 PM

There was probably not a person that wanted to get the score up and go ahead and basically seal the win in the third quarter more than Dabo. Killer instinct wasn't going to matter in this game Louisville was a excellent team and they came to win and they were going to make sure they stayed in it until the end no matter what. Give credit to Dabo and the team to have the resolve to not get down in that 3rd and early fourth quarter when things were sputtering and lose hope. It's not how you start it's how you finish and we finished both halves looking like a team that was unstoppable on offense. That is the O that we were waiting on and boy did they deliver when it counted. This team plays like that for a whole game and there is not a team in the country that could hang with them.

What Crowder said .... about the offense going on the

Oct 3, 2016, 10:32 PM

QB slap - I started wondering during the game if we weren't giving Louisville an advantage by having Deshaun do that. When he clapped, it seemed to me that the defense got a faster start, especially the LB's when they came hard on the rush. I started thinking that if he clapped and we delayed the snap a bit that they would come across the line early or have to back off and be a little off balance at the snap. Anyone else?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That movie almost gave me a heart attack

Oct 4, 2016, 8:51 AM

It was the best game I've seen in 40 years of watching Clemson football. It was crazy.
GO TIGERS !!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,602
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic