Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Joyner says Clemson's people, Swinney's contract situation make an impression
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

New Story: Joyner says Clemson's people, Swinney's contract situation make an impression

May 5, 2015, 3:48 PM

Joyner says Clemson's people, Swinney's contract situation make an impression

One of the top young prospects in the state of South Carolina stopped by Clemson last weekend, and the visit definitely made an impression. What does Dakereon Joyner say about the visit? Why does he like the fact that head coach Dabo Swinney signed an extension? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's contract situation as opposed to...

May 5, 2015, 4:16 PM

Slurrier's?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Dabo's contract situation as opposed to...

May 5, 2015, 4:22 PM

This kid is the best athlete in the state not named feaster IMO. If people get a chance to see him play do it.

May 5, 2015, 8:16 PM

Nice endorsement. I wish I lived there, so I could get a look at him playing. He seems pretty grounded, and the things he values as important say a lot about his character and upbringing. I like what I'm hearing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2015, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo's contract situation as opposed to... ]

I live right down the street from Fort. I'll be there. Usually go when Plays there. I believe that is this season coming up. Would love to have him. Laprad and staff do a great job with those kids. A guy I know own coached LBs there for a while and said that he is tough, but fair....... Will squeeze every oz of greatness out of you.

May 5, 2015, 10:35 PM

I just think by the time he enrolls in college he's gonna a certified stud QB. If just needs to take the proper steps forward each yr and I think his coaches will challenge him enough to make that happen.
I think he earns his scholly at Dabos camp this summer face to face with the staff.

Re: New Story: Joyner says Clemson's people, Swinney's contract situation make an impression

May 5, 2015, 4:25 PM

He looks pretty good to me. If he is offered, I think that would only help us bring in Simpson, (which might influence Parker Boudreaux, and Clark Yarborough). I am basing this off of the tweetfest between them (Boudreaux, Simpson, Yarborough, Pollard).

I'm surprised he doesn't have an offer

May 5, 2015, 6:06 PM

honestly I thought we gave him one in the fall.

Me too. The kid is a STUD

May 5, 2015, 8:03 PM

He will be a tiger in the end. High character kid with unreal athletic ability.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta get Simpson to get him

May 5, 2015, 10:52 PM

allegedly they're a package deal. Not one of those crappy package deals like Jamie Harper and his best friend who never played, but a package deal of 2 legitimate prospects.

Re: New Story: Joyner says Clemson's people, Swinney's contract situation make an impression

May 5, 2015, 5:33 PM

I want this kid!

I haven't seen a necklace like that since

May 5, 2015, 5:33 PM

I wore one back in the 70's

Puka Shells ... groovy!***

May 5, 2015, 5:40 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leisure suit and puka shell necklace. Cool dude.***

May 5, 2015, 10:56 PM [ in reply to I haven't seen a necklace like that since ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He seems very mature for a kid his age..

May 5, 2015, 11:32 PM

And is definitely going to be a stud 3 years from now.

that is a sweet conch necklace

May 6, 2015, 2:14 AM

At least on the mobile site.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And by royal agreement, the neckless is the star***nm***

May 6, 2015, 9:13 AM

facilities

May 6, 2015, 10:46 AM

I kinda get a chuckle out of him saying the facilities don't matter, everyone has them. LOL no big deal, the university (universities, actually) is only spending $60+M to GIVE you the best that's out there.

But hey, if Clemson was a dump like that midlands school yet the people were great, not sure how you'd feel about attending.

The mind of a 15 year old...

Actually I was most impressed that he said that.

May 6, 2015, 11:13 PM

The kid values people more than fancy buildings. Imagine that. Sounds mature to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but

May 7, 2015, 1:19 PM

it came off nonchalant. I am happy that he is seeing past just a pretty facade and seems to care about his future, whether it involves football past college or not.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic