Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Iptay member ticket question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Iptay member ticket question

Mar 1, 2020, 8:18 PM

I’m filling out the application for tix and I’m confused. I’m an orange donor and it says the price is $430/ea with a max of 4. I’m assuming all I will get is upper deck if I’m lucky. Are they $430 regardless of section? I don’t see a section listed that shows $430/ea, most of them are less. Thanks for the help.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Iptay member ticket question

Mar 1, 2020, 8:25 PM

my guess is you're looking at the seat equity charge, not the actual tix price.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 8:30 PM

Thanks for the reply. You’re correct, but it shows that the pink upper deck are$100/ea under the seat equity charge and there is no option to specify a section. I don’t see any sections that are $430. Am I missing something? I appreciate the help.

Mar 1, 2020, 8:37 PM

The seat equity is $100 each. The tickets themselves are $430. Think of it as really $530 each out of your pocket to sit in the pink areas.

Anywhere else is Seat Equity + $430 each.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 1, 2020, 8:42 PM

The seat equity is $100 each. The tickets themselves are $430. Think of it as really $530 each out of your pocket to sit in the pink areas.

Anywhere else is Seat Equity + $430 each.

This makes sense. Thanks for the explanation!

Mar 2, 2020, 5:30 PM

Yep, the situation is well explained. All tickets inside Death Valley have the same face value.
And for those of us sitting in good seats in the lower deck, this fact should make us a bit nervous.

Sooner or later when the need for more money escalates high enough, the face value of all the tickets seems likely to be adjusted to more closely reflect the market value of tickets in the lower bowl and closer to the center of the field.

If you listen closely you can almost hear the moaning and groaning and screams of anguish from long time season ticket holders already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 8:26 PM

Yes the season ticket prices are the same regardless of location.
Donation amount determines where and how many you are qualified to get.

Note that even though you qualify for seats in a certain area based on your donation amount, none may be available. Many people over-donate for the seats they have to get better parking, or maybe better seats but the renewal rate is so high there aren’t many made available each year. And there are lying cheats out there (no better than coots) still paying dead grandpa’s IPTAY dues to hang on to “their seats.” And even when seats come available, higher level donors get first crack at them.

But as they said, Orange qualifies for 4 seats in the $100 per seat areas - yes, areas in the upper decks.

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf9/5028213.pdf

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 1, 2020, 9:16 PM

Probably up toward the top of the upper decks at that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 8:28 PM

Ticket price is the same for every season ticket purchaser. The IPTAY membership price is what changes depending on where your tickets are located. If look on the stadium seating map that identifies each level of IPTAY giving you'll get an idea of where your tickets might be.

ok

Mar 1, 2020, 8:41 PM

so you season tickets will cost the same price as every1 else.

seat equity is about WHERE you sit. donor level is more about parking

If you only donated at the orange level.. ($450) then that is how much money you have toward your seat equity.

divide that buy the # of seats you want...

so if you want 2.. you have donated $225 per seat, you can get the seats that have up to $225 equity value.. there are no seats like this.. the BLUE seats require $250 per seat donation.. The red red require $200. that means you are eligible for seats in the red areas.

all i can say is i am a 20 yr donor... been at champion level for about 5-6 years.. i have 2 seats in the pink section.

Only way to move up quick is to know somebody in IPTAY. the good ole boy system is alive and well in IPTAY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: ok

Mar 1, 2020, 8:53 PM

If you only donated at the orange level.. ($450) then that is how much money you have toward your seat equity.

so if you want 2.. you have donated $225 per seat, you can get the seats that have up to $225 equity value.. there are no seats like this.. the BLUE seats require $250 per seat donation.. The red red require $200. that means you are eligible for seats in the red areas.

all i can say is i am a 20 yr donor... been at champion level for about 5-6 years.. i have 2 seats in the pink section.

Only way to move up quick is to know somebody in IPTAY. the good ole boy system is alive and well in IPTAY

Thank you. So your annual IPTAY donation is credited towards your seat equity?

Re: ok

Mar 2, 2020, 6:49 AM

Thank you. So your annual IPTAY donation is credited towards your seat equity?

Your IPTAY donation must equal or exceed the cumulative seat equity for the tickets you order.

If you donate $500, you are eligible for 4 seats at $100 equity OR 2 seats at equity of $250 or less (per seat).

All based on availability. Once you purchase seats, they are yours for future years as long as you continue IPTAY donation at a level that equals or exceeds cumulative seat equity value.

As this guy posted.. your seat equity comes 100%

Mar 2, 2020, 4:07 PM

From your annual donation.
Once you are assigned seats.. then you pay the season ticket price.. same price every 1 pays.

So your annual iptay donation devided by how many seats you want determines where you are "eligible" to sit .

Iptay donor level.. orange, champion, Heisman, fike..etc determines the maximum number of seats you are guaranteed..and.. more importantly.. your parking.

Your season ticket price is on top of that.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Mar 3, 2020, 4:41 PM

I'm not sure how much thought you put into your parking location but your giving level along with priority points will determine where you park. Looking at the parking map, the orange level puts you in lot 16 or Seneca Creek Meadows. There is a free shuttle that runs to and from SCM to the stadium but there is no shuttle to and from lot 16 so you will have to walk. Go check out the football parking map on the Iptay site and you will see how far away lot 16 is from the stadium.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic