Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New hurricane path just came out.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 5,828

New hurricane path just came out.

Sep 11, 2018, 11:24 PM

It's liable to change 30 times before it makes landfall, but this path isn't great for the upstate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New hurricane path just came out.

Sep 11, 2018, 11:30 PM

It's not great for us in the low country also.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt, man. Calabash down to Pawley's is gonna be bad.

Sep 11, 2018, 11:32 PM

based on this projection.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No doubt, man. Calabash down to Pawley's is gonna be bad.

Sep 11, 2018, 11:48 PM

Prayers for everyone. I was hoping this would turn out to see and selfishly hoping that SC would kinda escape the worst of it or at least be on that SW quadrant of the storm.

Now it looks like FLO will go and mess up NC and when done with NC for a few days will come and just destroy the entire coast of SC. It is going to devastate everything. Hope I am wrong.

New home owner in James Island in Charleston. Do you think any of us on the coast will have a house left standing to come home to?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 1:18 AM

Here's hoping but even in the biggest most widespread storms, the most severe damage seems to be localized or at least in pockets. Everyone should expect some unpleasantness and clean-up but I can't imagine the entire coasts of both Carolinas reduced to steps and building slabs.

Sep 12, 2018, 4:02 AM

Yeah, I agree you may have pockets of damage but that is typically when the storm moves through and the damage is around the eye of the storm and the storm just moves on through.

This is not your typical hurricane. It is all over the place. That eye very well may ride the entire South Carolina coast. I'm not great with direction but if it is moving from the NC Coast down the SC Coast, the right side of the eye is not the side you want to be on. But heck, I read most of this stuff on the internet. I am an amateur when it comes to this stuff.

Be safe everyone. Not really much anyone can do thought other than hope and pray.

I saw my oldest grandson, who lives in West Ashley, on

Sep 12, 2018, 4:31 AM

Saturday, and he seemed nonchalant about the storm.

He grew up in Pittsburgh, so has no concept about coastal storms, which is why I suggested he drive up to my home on Lake Murray until the event is over. His home is near the tidal marshes, which is a little worrisome. However, I'm glad he's there and not further up the coast.

Hopefully, all of you will be OK.

The last path tracked a few blocks from my house

Sep 12, 2018, 5:19 AM

so any movement is good for me. I'm 110 miles from the coast so no danger other than no power and very wet.

Neil how about tornado? You will be in danger as well***

Sep 12, 2018, 7:55 AM

Re: New hurricane path just came out.

Sep 12, 2018, 6:07 AM

I just watched the latest projected path. They have it heading toward Florence. Weird.

We should all get down to Rivals to buy their inventory

Sep 12, 2018, 8:28 AM

down before the storm. We wouldn't want any of that pretty Tiger gear getting messed up.

Maybe they will have a pre-storm liquidation sale! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the latest one has it slowing and weakening .

Sep 12, 2018, 8:56 AM

Not hitting until Friday now and only Cat 2

Replies: 11
| visibility 5,828
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic