Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New adjectives...calling any opinion not your own Coot is lugubrious!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

New adjectives...calling any opinion not your own Coot is lugubrious!

Sep 25, 2018, 10:11 PM

I just get sick of people only saying things that others will agree with on here. I’m sorry, no matter what % your name has beside it you’re not more of a fan than anyone else, and sorry but players arent reading your message board takes positive or negative, they really don’t care. Tweet that! You can be a fan of Clemson and disagree with coaches, players, whoever and it doesn’t make you a Gamecock fan, it actually means you care, right or wrong in your opinion. I just get tired of any take that isn’t kissing butt being taken as a gamecock or detrimental to the program. New adjectives, the Coot cutdown is 6th grade and OLD! (2% are coots stop calling 90% that)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that post will turn things around for you.***

Sep 25, 2018, 10:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Maybe - if we can get it translated into English***

Sep 25, 2018, 10:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think that post will turn things around for you.***

Sep 25, 2018, 10:14 PM [ in reply to I think that post will turn things around for you.*** ]

Thanks! Funny thing is I don’t care. 100% sure you’ll get a like for your gay response!

No personal attacks.***

Sep 25, 2018, 10:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

i never really liked coots anyway.***

Sep 25, 2018, 10:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New adjectives...calling any opinion not your own Coot is lugubrious!

Sep 25, 2018, 10:17 PM

Bingo! Today I was insulted...was called stupid and a coot because I questioned Dabo. If you're not 100% sunshine and lollipops you get downvoted and accused of being a SC fan. It's the most childish forum I've ever been apart of.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say

Sep 25, 2018, 10:20 PM

Re: I’m gonna go out on a limb and say

Sep 25, 2018, 10:22 PM

I've had this convo on here too many times. Like I said, if your opinion is not among the popular you'll get downvoted to oblivion.

And yet the whining continues.***

Sep 25, 2018, 10:25 PM

Re: And yet the whining continues.***

Sep 25, 2018, 10:29 PM

I'm not whining, I'm telling it like it is. The culture on this forum is weird.

Re: And yet the whining continues.******

Sep 25, 2018, 10:35 PM

^^ Complains about being called names...

Sep 25, 2018, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: New adjectives...calling any opinion not your own Coot is lugubrious! ]

Gives a TU to someone calling someone else a name.

Re: ^^ Complains about being called names...

Sep 26, 2018, 7:06 AM

This particular thread is completely fine with name calling as long as it’s not your go-to 6th grade cut down of calling someone a Coot.

Link to where I called you a coot?***

Sep 26, 2018, 7:17 AM

coot ??***

Sep 26, 2018, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^ Complains about being called names... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Re: New adjectives...calling any opinion not your own Coot is lugubrious! ]

I believe you must be a coot.

Sep 25, 2018, 10:19 PM

Just remember this factoid:

Those who think they know it all are particularly annoying to those of us who do. :)

LOL - JK

Sep 25, 2018, 10:25 PM

"lugubrious" seems like a strange adjective in this context.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 10:34 PM

Enlighten us with your proper context please!

Sep 26, 2018, 9:19 AM

Shuffli21 said:

Enlighten us with your proper context please!

Something tells me you don’t know what lugubrious means

Sounds like the whiny rantings of a 6th grader to me.

Sep 25, 2018, 11:23 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t see how you’re gonna spell a big word

Sep 25, 2018, 11:39 PM

Like “lugubrious” correctly after getting a simple word like “coots” wrong. There are no Coots, only coots.

Sep 26, 2018, 7:13 AM

Do you mean that those with a 2% pulse or lower are Coots or that the site membership is at around 2% coot ?
I can't math it until you make that clear.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 26, 2018, 8:12 AM

While I agree that it can be thrown around sometimes when it’s not necessary, getting this butthurt about it reeks of coot.

You tell em'

Sep 26, 2018, 8:45 AM

coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Not all. Just the ones where the OP is a coot.***

Sep 26, 2018, 9:11 AM

Sep 26, 2018, 9:19 AM

Or here's a novel thought: maybe your opinion is so far out there, nobody agrees with it. There's definitely that. But hey, continue whining about it and see how that works out for you.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic