Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NEWS ALERT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 926

NEWS ALERT

Jun 25, 2020, 1:37 PM

If you say anything about "the left" or "the right" as if this world is divided into two teams and it's us versus them, then You Are What's Wrong With America.

Also you are stupid and have poop on you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Speaking Independently.....***

Jun 25, 2020, 1:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just what a

Jun 25, 2020, 2:22 PM

radical pinko commie libtard WOULD say! lulz

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NEWS ALERT

Jun 25, 2020, 2:27 PM

Does this mean you're going to defend Trump when he's falsely accused of racism. Remember, 'Silence is violence.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2020, 2:29 PM

No, it means if someone accuses Trump of racism and concludes that therefore "the right" is racist, then they are stupid. And likely they have poop on them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

So Trump is a racist?

Jun 25, 2020, 3:30 PM

...and I don't appreciate people throwing off on us stupid folks who have poop on us. You should spend time fixing our stupidity and change our diapers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Trump is a racist?

Jun 25, 2020, 3:48 PM

Trump is supported by white supremacists and calls them fine people. Bad enough.

I don't hold him accountable for what NAZI, ...

Jun 25, 2020, 4:17 PM

white supremacist and the KKK does any more than I held Bernie accountable for that Berniebro shooting republicans when they were practicing for a baseball game. I don't hold him any more accountable for the hate groups than I do Joe for not speaking up against BLM and Antifa while they torch our cities and loot stores.

I don't blame that gay democrat who got his asz beat by protesters two days ago even though they will probably vote for him if they vote.

Shall we start a thread of how horrible someone is because of the people who supports them? Is this another one of those baskets full of deplorable moments because it's just one more step from identifying Trump by the fringe groups which support him and the other mainstream Americans. Just an inch away.

Did you miss the second part of the sentence entirely?

Jun 25, 2020, 4:58 PM

did Bernie call his Bernie bro good people?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neither did Trump. It's startling that intelligent people

Jun 25, 2020, 6:54 PM

continue to propagate this falsehood.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree...

Jun 26, 2020, 8:35 AM

There was no reason for Trump to feel the need to defend anyone given the questions asked by the reporter. The reporters questions were directed entirely to the alt right white supremacist neo-Nazis that were present on that day. The trunk felt the need to defend anyone when being asked questions specifically about white supremacists and Nazis is pretty telling about his mindset. It’s not like the reporter asked him to confirm or deny that everybody there that day was a scumbag. The entire interview was Trump trying to backhandedly support part of his base that he can’t openly support.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His response, while politically poor, was perfectly normal

Jun 26, 2020, 9:05 AM

IMHO. More specifically though I am pointing out that it is intellectually dishonest for people to say he called the Neo-Nazis “fine people”. He just didn’t. Everyone parses and uses that one line as they see fit. No one mentions this part which almost immediately followed.

“ You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. The press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group too.”

Based on that quote, was he calling ANTIFA fine people as well?

If you want to throw Occam’s razor in the trash and presume that the President of the United States not only admired Neo-Nazis, but thought it politically expedient to praise them in a national speech, that’s your right, but that’s not derived from the words he used that day when taken in their entirety.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it was a press conference and he was answering

Jun 26, 2020, 9:49 AM

questions about neo-nazis and alt-right protesters. I think hes more careful with his words than most people do. I think he could have just condemned neo-nazis and moved on if he wanted to.

Ok, and that's fine, but that is coming through the filter

Jun 26, 2020, 10:31 AM

of your bias, preconceptions, and judgement. I'm discussing what the guy said.

I certainly believe there's room for interpretation in everything, but the dishonest narrative from the left (including the media, who should know better) has been that he literally said Nazis were fine people. It's just not true.

He has enough real statements for the left to hang him on. This made up crap just infuriates me.

Yeah, ask Al Gore about how he invented the internet***

Jun 26, 2020, 10:32 AM

“Governor Romney, what about your gaffes?!?”

Jul 1, 2020, 12:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQIGZAYt1M

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You're too kind.

Jun 30, 2020, 11:46 PM [ in reply to His response, while politically poor, was perfectly normal ]

It's not intellectually dishonest, it's a ####### lie.

Trump said 'There are good people on both sides.'

Jun 30, 2020, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Did you miss the second part of the sentence entirely? ]

There were many there who simply didn't want southern heritage destroyed. There were people there who did. What you've done is believe a lie because you want to believe a lie. In no way did DJT call white supremacist good people.

That's a lie and if you continue to spread it you will be perpetuating a lie. You guys have been telling that lie long enough to believe it. Such as you are.

Stop making stuff up.

Jul 1, 2020, 1:52 AM [ in reply to Did you miss the second part of the sentence entirely? ]

Trump didn't call any "white supremacists" good people. In fact, as far as anyone knows there weren't any white supremacists in Charlottesville. Do they even exist any more?

What exactly did you see in this thread

Jun 25, 2020, 4:43 PM [ in reply to So Trump is a racist? ]

that led you to think it had anything to do with whether Trump is racist?

-10 points for non-sequitur.

- Jonathan Swift

Jun 25, 2020, 3:46 PM

I agree, seems now that EVERYTHING is political these days, and shouldn't be

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

And you think Kung Flu is rassist....

Jun 25, 2020, 3:51 PM

spooneye®

Stupider.....??

Not quite, but we can have that conversation if you want.

Jun 25, 2020, 4:41 PM

-10 points for non-sequitur.

- Jonathan Swift

Whew.....

Jun 25, 2020, 5:00 PM

I thought you said NERD ALERT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Whew.....

Jun 25, 2020, 5:30 PM

It is also a nerd alert.

- Jonathan Swift

Sure, Jan.

Jun 30, 2020, 10:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Your welcome, Dung eness....***

Jun 30, 2020, 10:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Left. Always resorting to name calling. Sad.***

Jun 30, 2020, 10:32 PM

Re: The Left. Always resorting to name calling. Sad.***

Jun 30, 2020, 10:43 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/NEWS-ALERT-27419219

- Jonathan Swift

Re: The Left. Always resorting to name calling. Sad.***

Jun 30, 2020, 10:48 PM

So who's "Jan", or is that not a name...?***

Jun 30, 2020, 11:26 PM [ in reply to The Left. Always resorting to name calling. Sad.*** ]

Well duhhh

Jun 30, 2020, 11:48 PM

Pretty big compliment if you ask me.

The only Jan I know personally sells those natural healing

Jul 1, 2020, 12:11 AM

therapeutic oils you were talking about... somewhere near Charlotte.

She also gives 'good' massages... ;~)

Replies: 32
| visibility 926
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic