Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My predictions for the year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,577

My predictions for the year

Aug 27, 2013, 6:54 AM

I think we beat the Dawgs easily to open up. Morris and Venables are confident in their squads and that spells doom and gloom for GA.
Clemson 45 Georgia 17
We roll off win after win going into November and have a slugfest against Carolina and still win by 6 points.
I think we do make it to Pasedena but our opponent there is going to be a 1 loss SEC team........Georgia!
Talk to me in a couple of months and I will get a more accurate score for that game.
First things first though.
Les beat the puppies like Michael Vick on a Friday night!
Go Tigers! Spot the ball!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

45-17?

Aug 27, 2013, 7:17 AM

Based on what?? Good god

Dude...you are on our board at 7AM?

Aug 27, 2013, 7:53 AM

Do you just keep tigerboard up on your iphone 24/7?

Take your coot a$$ on.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 45-17?

Aug 27, 2013, 8:16 AM [ in reply to 45-17? ]

Georgia has a tough time in other peoples stadium. See the SC game from last year. That combined with our ability to score and score often leads me to my prediction.

Everyone is underestimating Gurley and Murray against our D

Aug 27, 2013, 7:53 AM

it's going to be a shootout.

Re: Everyone is underestimating Gurley and Murray against our D

Aug 27, 2013, 8:37 AM

Our defense is going to make some stops. They have a walk on kicker kicking field goals (who is not very good.)
1. They are starting a true freshman at safety that has been unable to practice for 2 weeks (injury.) He has just started practicing the last 2 days. His backup is another true freshmen.
2. The other safety is starting because the true starter is suspended for the game. His backup is a sophomore. Both have very little game time experience.
3. They have one good corner and one serviceable corner. There backups are freshmen. If one of those guys go down, or get tire, dawgs are in trouble.
4. All of the guys in the secondary have been injured during the camp and have missed at least a week of practice. Some of the guys that have returned to practice are still wearing no contact uniforms.
5. In the front seven, they return two starters. These guys have little to no game time experience playing together. They are coming in and playing against one of the top offenses in the country. At least 3 of our players are playing of a future paycheck (NFL.)
6. Another thing about these guys in the secondary that are freshmen. They were playing high school ball at this time last year. Now they will be coming into a hostile environment, playing in front of 85,000+ on national tv. How are they going to stop a top 15 offense (total?)

I agree. UGA is an outstanding offense...............

Aug 27, 2013, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Everyone is underestimating Gurley and Murray against our D ]

and anyone who doubts that is drinking too much orange Kool-aid. Can they brain f##t like they did against the Coots....certainly. But I'd bet on a shoot out and I think I'll be seeing play action in my dreams after this game. UGA is solid on O.

Re:And those big TEs***

Aug 28, 2013, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Everyone is underestimating Gurley and Murray against our D ]

You're crazy - if we win we'll win IMO 45-42 or some.....

Aug 27, 2013, 8:50 AM

high score like that. We're not going to roll over them.

Re: You're crazy - if we win we'll win IMO 45-42 or some.....

Aug 27, 2013, 9:02 AM

I guess we will know in a couple of days who was more accurate.

I actually wouldn't be completely surprised if we....

Aug 27, 2013, 9:12 AM [ in reply to You're crazy - if we win we'll win IMO 45-42 or some..... ]

Roll over them in respectable fashion. I'm not thinking 45-17, but maybe something more to the tune of 40-24.

I feel like coming into this game, they are really hyped, and once they get into Death Valley, which will be as hostile as it has been in years, this will affect their playing ability. The secondary will let up big plays by the likes of Sammy and Martavis which allows us to open up a better run game.

After breaking off some great TD's, the crowd gets more pumped, to the level of insanity and we all know what happens to Aaron Murray when the crowd is insane (see USUC last year). He falls apart, throws picks, can't complete passes.

But of course, that's all just a hypothetical equation of what COULD happen.

My honest prediction would be Clemson 38-34

null

Re: I'll take a one point win. That will be hard to come by***

Aug 28, 2013, 10:30 PM

The dawg/coot game last year was an

Aug 29, 2013, 12:17 AM [ in reply to I actually wouldn't be completely surprised if we.... ]

aberation. Dawgs will get them in Athens. Murray is one of, if not the best, qbs in the SEC. Look at his stats. Tigers have to find a way to get to him and often.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,577
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic