Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My first Clemson- usc game was the Butler Catch , and I have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 697

My first Clemson- usc game was the Butler Catch , and I have

Nov 23, 2015, 10:50 PM

been to every one since then , so I have a little streak going ....and i can say that the worst behavior i have seen from the coots was our last trip to wbrice ,so i would like to attend this weekend for a little payback .. ...i have been traveling a lot lately , going to every home game and the louisville game, and would like to stay home to watch on on tv , but i feel like i need to keep my streak going while i am still young ( 56 years old ) ., what does the board say ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My first Clemson- usc game was the Butler Catch , and I have

Nov 23, 2015, 10:55 PM

Go

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Gut eR DONE "L-M" & bring us back a Sweet 12-0 V !

Nov 23, 2015, 10:57 PM

Beat the Cooties!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2015, 10:58 PM

Go! A buddy of mine who played at Clemson is going for the first time since he was a junior in 1977. If he's going you need to go to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe it or not , Butler caught the pass right in front

Nov 23, 2015, 11:08 PM

of me and my buddy ,...i was a usc fan at the time, ( in my freshman year of college of charleston , before i transferred to clemson ) ...and we ran to the end zone fence after usc took the lead, ..and watched fuller and company come from one end of the field to the other, ...i can still see butler jumping up to catch it, and how his big his eyes were when he came down and faced the end zone for the split second....right there in front of me , i promise

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2015, 11:14 PM

Go and represent us well. It really is so nice to see them empty out of the slum called Willie B before half time and the second half Willie B is just another remote Clemson Home Stadium. They will be sorely disappointed come Sautrday afternoon. Their coach abandoned them, their team will have left the building, their fans will have forgotten their recent pseudo success, and all will speculate on whom they will trick into becoming the next legend to die in Columbia, and all the while, Clemson will be marching to another NC. What a country!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 697
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic