Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MusCoot, the latest savior has arrived.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,051

MusCoot, the latest savior has arrived.

Jan 17, 2016, 8:50 AM

Well, just as they always do. The Coots have welcomed the latest savior to Cootlumbia.

As usual, he is another slick talking carpet bagger, destined to bring the Coots to greatness.

And as usual, the Coots in their desperation to get to greatness, believe every word he says and again pay him, much more than he is worth.

It's only a matter of time before the Curse welcomes him to Coot World.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was born in Rome, GA.

Jan 17, 2016, 9:03 AM

Not sure the term "carpetbagger" applies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: He was born in Rome, GA.

Jan 17, 2016, 9:06 AM

look all the recruiting ratings for the coots anywhere from 50 to 27 and with ten
more to go the media will make them a top 20 before it's over. Remember they are in the SEC

Re: He was born in Rome, GA.

Jan 17, 2016, 9:36 AM [ in reply to He was born in Rome, GA. ]

Yes he was. He and his son went to Darlington School which is a top prep school located here. The sports editor for the Rome paper had a "tingle up his leg' for Spurrier and I expect it to continue for the local boy. He also loves Alabama but acts like Dabo is from another planet.

If he can squeak out 7-8 wins a year, he's set for life !***

Jan 17, 2016, 9:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

usuck's newest HC (head chicken) gave a statement

Jan 17, 2016, 9:08 AM

the other day about DL/shooting victim Shameik Blackshear that pretty much confirms the ethics-less athletic dept will continue recruiting and playing young men with shady backgrounds and equally questionable current activities....its just a continuation of past policy and a huge highway sign of the direction they have to maintain just to be in the competitive conversation....the B&E/larceny scandal Blackshear was involved in months before matriculating to usuck still reeks of a pay-off to the victim. And apparently gamecock nation is not curious what Blackshear was up to when he was shot multiple times......and chickenfans seem more than ready to forgive Blackshear's somewhat humiliating texts during last season questioning his school choice and undermining his loyalty to the program.

They're all losers of the lowest sort and should change their newest motto from

"Spurs up" to "HANDS UP!"

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article55075015.html

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: usuck's newest HC (head chicken) gave a statement

Jan 17, 2016, 9:15 AM

He was involved in a shooting. Its not his fault, its not even the shooters fault. They are innocent victims of guns. The guns did the shooting. If you don't believe it ask the President. But my guns have never shot at anyone, never killed anyone. Never even fired without me squeezing the trigger first. So I must have good guns.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

boys will be boys***

Jan 17, 2016, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have they ordered his Gravestone Yet?

Jan 17, 2016, 9:36 AM

MusCoot will be joining the Coot Coach Graveyard soon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Will be a while before he joins our graveyard. Have to get

Jan 17, 2016, 6:15 PM

ranked first, and that may take a while.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will be a while before he joins our graveyard. Have to get

Jan 17, 2016, 6:36 PM

he is not talking about our graveyard. He is referring to all the head coaches that came to coach the coots and ended up dead in their career

Re: MusCoot, the latest savior has arrived.

Jan 17, 2016, 5:41 PM

Muschamp is......man, I honestly don't know why they picked him as HC. He was hired as DC at auburn this past season and it was a train wreck.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MusCoot, the latest savior has arrived.

Jan 17, 2016, 7:35 PM

gc think he can evaluate talent lol

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=222366

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,051
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic