Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am enjoying low drama presidential politics
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I am enjoying low drama presidential politics

Mar 11, 2021, 7:42 PM

at least as it relates to the pandemic. Say what you want about Biden, but IMO a low-key realist with plenty of government experience and integrity who is not a narcissistic personality disorder maniac is much preferred to Trump. Many of you will hate Biden no matter what, but my sense is he is hyper focused on getting through the pandemic. Not saying all this wouldn’t of happened anyway as the scientist are the real heroes. But you need an even keeled leader going through something like this. I’m enjoying the divisive rhetoric not being such a big deal anymore.

After the Trump experience. I prefer a world where their leader of our country is not focused on bringing attention to himself and he’s more focused on just doing his job. And I know Biden has not had a press conference until tonight, but he’s not dead yet and he hasn’t stuck his foot in his mouth as much as many pundits predicted he would. My view is Biden is not a bad choice if you’re going to have a Democratic candidate. He’s been around so long that he realizes you only survive as a president if you are in the middle. I really do think he realizes this, even though he does have to pander to people in his party. But he didn't push the $15 minimum wage and he has not messed with any of the tariffs with China. He also has shut down the reparations talk.

I’m just not as focused on policy of a president as I used to be. I am more interested in stability after the incredibly uneasy feeling I felt when Trump was trying to lead us through the pandemic. You don’t want someone like trump during a pandemic or any national emergency. He’s just too divisive. Just my opinion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am enjoying low drama presidential politics

Mar 11, 2021, 7:52 PM

$2T, with 9% for Covid relief...Great job.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2021, 7:57 PM

His approval rating at the moment is 54%. Trump never even got close to 50% during his entire presidency.

Ummm 49% multiple times

Mar 12, 2021, 5:49 AM

How much closer do you want to get to 50?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I mean, there's that...

Mar 12, 2021, 7:55 AM

But Trump's approval rating hit historic lows and his disapproval rating his historic highs.

Overall, the majority of America despised him as a president.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Mar 11, 2021, 7:55 PM

Low drama is 100% due to the media not over-analyzing every word Biden says and subjecting it to fact-checkers that can't do an algebra problem. Plus, your echo chamber has a diode that does not allow Biden drama through.

Mar 11, 2021, 8:01 PM

I agree that’s part of it, but it’s not 100%. That’s ridiculous to suggest that. You don’t think trumps personality and dishonesty was part of the problem at all? Just today or yesterday he came out with a quote that if it weren’t for me the pandemic would be around for five years. This is the type of lies from Trump that made me be totally turned off by him even though I’ve been a Republican my entire life. The truth matters to me. Hard for me to understand why it doesn’t matter to me any of you

Mar 12, 2021, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Re: I am enjoying low drama presidential politics ]

Have you noticed how much calmer things have been since the big orange baby had his Twitter account revoked?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I know, when Biden made fun of a war hero...

Mar 12, 2021, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: I am enjoying low drama presidential politics ]

and insulted that gold-star family and made up kindergarten-level names for all his political opponents, the media did say anything about it.

Then last night, when he gave a speech, the media didn't even bother to point out the 20 bold-face lies he told.

I monitored Biden's twitter account at 2am and the media didn't even mention his non-sensical rants and complaining.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHO HAS SAID THEY “HATE” BIDEN?***

Mar 11, 2021, 8:12 PM

Muira, at least. No way that guy doesn't.***

Mar 12, 2021, 7:34 AM

Idk if I will cash my check now that Trump didn't sign it***

Mar 11, 2021, 8:38 PM

Mar 11, 2021, 10:59 PM

opants said:

at least as it relates to the pandemic. Say what you want about Biden, but IMO a low-key realist with plenty of government experience and integrity who is not a narcissistic personality disorder maniac is much preferred to Trump. Many of you will hate Biden no matter what, but my sense is he is hyper focused on getting through the pandemic. Not saying all this wouldn’t of happened anyway as the scientist are the real heroes. But you need an even keeled leader going through something like this. I’m enjoying the divisive rhetoric not being such a big deal anymore.

After the Trump experience. I prefer a world where their leader of our country is not focused on bringing attention to himself and he’s more focused on just doing his job. And I know Biden has not had a press conference until tonight, but he’s not dead yet and he hasn’t stuck his foot in his mouth as much as many pundits predicted he would. My view is Biden is not a bad choice if you’re going to have a Democratic candidate. He’s been around so long that he realizes you only survive as a president if you are in the middle. I really do think he realizes this, even though he does have to pander to people in his party. But he didn't push the $15 minimum wage and he has not messed with any of the tariffs with China. He also has shut down the reparations talk.

I’m just not as focused on policy of a president as I used to be. I am more interested in stability after the incredibly uneasy feeling I felt when Trump was trying to lead us through the pandemic. You don’t want someone like trump during a pandemic or any national emergency. He’s just too divisive. Just my opinion.

So you want a ball less leader right? Would you really trust this dude to lead the country into a wartime scenario? He is liable to accidentally order water pistols for each soldier!

Lol, what a dumb reply

Mar 12, 2021, 12:00 AM

Trump is a draft dodger, and you want to bring up that argument? Ok, captain bone spurs.

Mar 12, 2021, 7:35 AM [ in reply to Re: I am enjoying low drama presidential politics ]

1. Doubt he's ballless.

2. We aren't at war.

3. Trump would have been a terrible wartime leader. He showed he cannot lead out nation through a crisis.

4. Who we gonna go to war with?

Mar 12, 2021, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I am enjoying low drama presidential politics ]

You really think that draft dodger has "balls"?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you need to learn that we do not TD

Mar 12, 2021, 7:37 AM

around these parts. Save that for your Mange buddies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I predict, when it's all said and done...

Mar 12, 2021, 7:37 AM

That the Biden presidency will likely go down as a mediocre one that didn't make any significant waves, both positive and negative. Coming off the Trump disaster, that's probably what we need right now.

You mean you don't miss waking up and seeing

Mar 12, 2021, 7:55 AM

what the leader of our country rage tweeted at 2 am?

Yeah... me either.

I like your funny words magic man

You know what's comforting?

Mar 12, 2021, 8:02 AM

Knowing how angry he is that he can't spout something out for the world to see, like a puppy peeing on a carpet for attention. And that his worshipers are mad they can't get their daily fix of Dear Leader.

Congrats! This is the most snowflaky post I’ve ever read

Mar 12, 2021, 12:22 PM

And that is saying something on this bored

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic