Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Mickey Plyer

Nov 7, 2016, 3:05 PM

I have been a lifelong Mickey fan but this season something is deferent. Anytime a caller has a differing opinion Mickey starts screaming, cutting the caller off and losing his cool on air. This morning a caller made a valid point that Mickey calls every team not named Clemson or Alabama garbage and he just couldn't handle it. Am I the only one that feels that Mickey is losing his cool too often on air?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You created an account to post this?

Nov 7, 2016, 3:05 PM

Mickey is the same as always. For some reason he argues with trolls instead of hanging up on them.

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: Mickey Plyer

Nov 7, 2016, 3:13 PM

just stop listening for a few and then try again. When I get tired of a radio show, I switch the stations and move on. Not getting my BP up and ruin my day. Give it a try.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mickey should know garbage, he's been broadcasting it for

Nov 7, 2016, 3:15 PM

over a decade

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems we have a BUTTHURT SEC fan

Nov 7, 2016, 3:18 PM

Mickey was right, the caller was trying to prop up the lame SECleast.

Nov 7, 2016, 3:21 PM

Maybe he needs to get laid.......I dunno.

I know it helps me when I'm edgy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Maybe he is just Married

Nov 7, 2016, 3:31 PM

You just get laid when cable goes out. Power goes off. There is an eclipse of the sun

Nov 7, 2016, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyer ]

Well he did get married recently-and the one food to turn off a woman's sex drive is wedding cake.

Just saying-

Nov 7, 2016, 3:43 PM

he!! it thought it was asking her to marry me. That turned off her sex drive immediately.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2016, 4:37 PM

did it really turn it off? from what you've said on here in the past it sounds like she had a decent drive, it's just that you weren't doing the driving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

RA'd for #### punching.***

Nov 7, 2016, 6:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Nov 8, 2016, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyer ]

yep....best move I ever made and I don't care who's driving.

Nov 8, 2016, 12:35 PM

asking her to marry you is the best move you've ever made??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Nov 8, 2016, 1:36 PM

yes...because I have my son.

Nov 8, 2016, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyer ]

Wedding cake is BAD!

Cut the breakers... most wife's don't know where they are located

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

I couldn't help but giggle when he said the SEC East is

Nov 7, 2016, 3:40 PM

garbage and the ACC Coastal (namely NC and VA tech) would run over that conference......Does he know that TN (5th place in SEC East) beat VA Tech by 21 pts?

I dont see why ESPN would

Nov 7, 2016, 3:49 PM

Want to alienate so many non SEC fans

Re: I dont see why ESPN would

Nov 7, 2016, 4:27 PM

they have been doing this for years and there is no reason for them to stop as long as fans keep listening to their garbage!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I couldn't help but giggle when he said the SEC East is

Nov 7, 2016, 3:49 PM [ in reply to I couldn't help but giggle when he said the SEC East is ]

Though Tennessee did beat VT pretty bad but VT did turn the ball over 5 times. Tennessee had 3 scoring drives for 17 points that were less than 10 yards.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They would

Nov 7, 2016, 4:10 PM [ in reply to I couldn't help but giggle when he said the SEC East is ]

Mickey also clarified his comments as to how these team are NOW. VT and UNCheat have improved as the season has went along, while the SECleast is a Dumpster Fire*

*not my term, but what E S P N has called them.

Re: I couldn't help but giggle when he said the SEC East is

Nov 7, 2016, 4:26 PM [ in reply to I couldn't help but giggle when he said the SEC East is ]

@ that time Tenn was playing much better than they are now!Today V/T would beat them like a drum!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda like they beat Syracuse?***

Nov 7, 2016, 4:31 PM

He's married now. Marriage will do that to you.***

Nov 7, 2016, 4:06 PM

That's a terrible thing to say. You're crazy!

Nov 7, 2016, 4:35 PM

(sorry, I didn't really mean that. my wife made me type that.)

Nov 7, 2016, 4:38 PM

There was a caller arguing with the point of clemon having two good wins. Mickey said Clemson is the only team in the country with an elite win, beating Louisville. The caller was arguing that Mickey said Clemson has two good wins this year in Louisville and FSU, but Mickey failed to include FSU in his list of good teams. Mickey then said that going on the road at night in Tallahassee was a good win.

The caller said he only other team with a good win was Alabama winning at LSU, only because it was at night at LSU. The caller contradicted himself, and Mickey tried to keep him on the phone to explain to him why his point made no sense.

I felt bad for Mickey. I wanted him to just hang up on the guy because he obviously needed help and didn't sound all there anyway.

tell you what sunshine

Nov 7, 2016, 4:41 PM

call mark packer and ask him his thoughts on sec east - particularly over the past 5 yrs. its the only reason usuck did anything - division is way down and has been. anytime usuck and uk are in conversation, well, thats all you need to know. but by all means, keep thinking you are relevant. they make meds for that you know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Lost me at...

Nov 7, 2016, 4:50 PM

Life Long Mickey Fan....I guess he's an LLMF...

Flawler

Nov 7, 2016, 7:58 PM

or whatever his name is, actually had an interesting discussion one morning with his sidekick guy on hockey and why there is fighting in hockey, and what's the point of it all, and why not fighting in football, etc. 'Course the sidekick guy kind of made the discussion. Other than this, Plier isn't particularly interesting, worships numbers way too much, and has no radio voice either.

Sounds a bit like Hillary.***

Nov 8, 2016, 1:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic