Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Encounter with a Clemson fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Encounter with a Clemson fan

Mar 18, 2016, 10:41 AM

So I live in North Alabama and work on a military base. There is a guy that works here in my building that is obviously a Clemson fan. Being that I work in the Information Technology field I happen to know this guy personally as I help manage the computers that he uses at work. Before the Bama/Clemson NC game we spoke but never really got into the details of what to expect. After the game I saw him and we got the chance to talk for a few minutes. We both congratulated each other for making it to that game as well as for the good, clean game that both teams played. We walked away from that as the friends we were before the game was played. He, IMO, represents Clemson quite well and most likely is more the rule than an exception. I think he would say the same about me being a Bama fan too...

Bottom line, every school has lots and lots of good, loyal, respectable fans and a few fans that look and behave as if they are 5th generation inbred... Bama's Spring game is April 16th and I am anxiously waiting on the chance to go watch them. Hopefully your team will have a really good turnout of fans to watch the Clemson Spring game. Enjoy it if you get to do that. Looking forward to the season later this year and who knows? Maybe Bama and Clemson can face each other again in next year's playoffs... Cheers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message removed by Author

Mar 18, 2016, 10:42 AM

Was a stupid post on my part.

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: Encounter with a Clemson fan

Mar 18, 2016, 10:45 AM

Ummm, because I enjoy talking with fans of other teams? Sorry if it bothers you but at least I don't come here trying to stir the pot... ;)

Mar 18, 2016, 10:54 AM

Did you miss our whole discussion this morning about pot. I really don't think that any of us stir it, we just roll it up and smoke it. Try it that way, I bet you would like it better than stirring it. You Bama guys are weird, stirring the Pot???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2016, 11:00 AM

> Did you miss our whole discussion this morning about
> pot. I really don't think that any of us stir it, we
> just roll it up and smoke it. Try it that way, I bet
> you would like it better than stirring it. You Bama
> guys are weird, stirring the Pot???

No thanks. I saw what it did to my next door neighbor when I was a kid. I'll leave that to anyone else that wants to smoke it... ;)

Mar 18, 2016, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

Clemalum07: You do not represent Clemson in a positive way. Can't you be civil to someone who is complimenting our fans? This was a great post from the Alabama fan. Shame on you!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2016, 11:03 AM

Yea I made a mistake and have fixed it. Calm down little buddy.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 19, 2016, 2:06 PM

Why do you always call people "little"? Just asking. Is that a reflection on yourself? Do you say the same in person? And yes I am looking forward to your "little" smart ### response.

Mar 20, 2016, 1:20 AM

I guess this "little" tough boy is scared to respond.

Flula is that you?***

Mar 20, 2016, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Encounter with a Clemson fan ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2016, 11:04 AM

Thanks for posting!!! Prior to the natty BeerBryant was on here regularly and we enjoyed his banter quite a bit. It's refreshing to get a perspective "outside the Box(Tigernet)" on occasion and thanks for letting us know your friend represents us well.

Thanks for being on here.

Mar 18, 2016, 11:04 AM

nice post

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which building?***

Mar 18, 2016, 11:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 19, 2016, 2:16 PM

Agreed and thank you for sharing.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic