Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
McShay is a bit of a hypocrite..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,617

McShay is a bit of a hypocrite..

Dec 14, 2017, 9:15 AM

He said yesterday that Baker Mayfield would go in the first round to the Chargers at 19th because in spite of his physical and emotional limitations, he had STARTED 45 games, many of them big games, and had that experience factor. Last year he claimed that Deshaun's experience in starting 35 games including four in NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BOWLS didn't matter and ranked three QBs who started fewer games combined ahead of him. He also got huffy when Andre Ware told him that he had ranked Watson the first overall choice and McShay had totally missed on that one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Dec 14, 2017, 9:19 AM

If McShay had any ******* clue what he was talking about, he'd be an NFL scout as opposed to working for E$PiN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I've said it before and I will say it again....

Dec 14, 2017, 2:21 PM

THIS ***** Goes for all of the "experts"

Re: McShay is a bit of a hypocrite..

Dec 14, 2017, 9:21 AM

McGay is an idiot and should be banned from Tigernet just like Paul Finedumb.......his words are meaningless......Go Tigers!!!!!!

Perhaps he is rassist.***

Dec 14, 2017, 9:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Baker almost certainly won't succeed in the NFL

Dec 14, 2017, 9:23 AM

He is only like 5'10"-5'11" and can't run like Wilson. He has been in a pass-happy offense that has simple reads and doesn't play against any decent defenses. He holds onto the football and gets out of the pocket a lot. The speed of the NFL DL's are going to surprise him.

On top of all that he is simply not a professional in the way he acts and carries himself. He likely won't win a locker room over and could become toxic anywhere he goes.

I am not a professional scout and I might be wrong, but I absolutely would not draft Baker if I needed a QB.

Snowflake Basher........Out

I agree

Dec 14, 2017, 9:27 AM

Clemson is as close to an NFL defense as he has faced and he did not impress me at all. Then there's the character issue. You think he's bad now just wait until they give him a lot of money.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He reminds me of Johnny Manziel...

Dec 14, 2017, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Baker almost certainly won't succeed in the NFL ]

A million dollars worth of talent but a five cent head.

Nickel Head Mayfield

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I'm not sure Mayfield's negative characterics will be as

Dec 14, 2017, 10:00 AM

detrimental as Manziel's. Both are/were immature coming out of college, but Manziel had a destructive personality and a poor work ethic. Mayfield has issues controlling his emotions and does some really bone-headed stuff when he loses his cool, but as long as his work ethic is strong those likely aren't things that will ruin his career, and he may even grow out of them.

He is a total waste of money

Dec 14, 2017, 9:24 AM

If I did my job with the level of competency that Todd does his I would be fired.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McShay = Clueless***

Dec 14, 2017, 9:26 AM

Re: McShay is a bit of a hypocrite..

Dec 14, 2017, 9:31 AM

So he had Deshaun 4th and DW ended up being the 3rd QB taken? Seems like he was close then. I get poking flaws in his logic, but other teams didn't seem to value 35 starts either.

Now that's reasonable, no room for that here...

Dec 14, 2017, 9:33 AM

as these are tempestuous waters; off with you troublemaker.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U. of Richmond is a fine institution of higher learnings...

Dec 14, 2017, 9:31 AM

perhaps young Master McShay's taken inventory of prior mistakes and applied them accordingly?

Or it could be that he's just scrate up doosh, like @GWPTiger® and there's no real hope for redemptions?

Oh, and happy Thursday everyone; you too Bob.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My beagle does a better job of evaluating than McShay

Dec 14, 2017, 9:53 AM

...that guy is in WAY over his head. A total buffoon.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Dec 14, 2017, 2:26 PM

people who take McShay, Finebaum, Kiper, etc, etc, seriously are just not very sharp people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,617
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic