Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe Germans: Wherever Feaster goes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Maybe Germans: Wherever Feaster goes

May 24, 2019, 7:52 PM

Especially the coots: is there an issue with the playbook? Of course, we might be able to tell them what we're going to run- ala MJ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe Germans: Wherever Feaster goes

May 24, 2019, 8:53 PM

That's what I keep babbling about in threads on him since seems like a lot of people either haven't thought about that or don't care about it that much, not worried whatever...

But he did go through Spring and Summer with us... So those are the plays we've obviously been teaching kids up up for the season. To me it doesn't even really seem fair to allow transfer to a school that is going to be playing against us within literally 2-3 months after officially leaving here.

Not saying we won't win etc, but still it makes me uncomfortable.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 9:21 PM

Play calls are changed all the time; with tv coverage and multiple cameras at all times anyone could figure out calls pretty quick if they didn’t change them up.

I mean venables is out there Rambo-ing down people and flying like a bird every game.

May 24, 2019, 9:42 PM

Just for the record
Rambo wears Coach Venables pajamas

May 25, 2019, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe Germans: Wherever Feaster goes ]

But wouldn't he easily recognize formations regardless of calls and know what usual fake reads we're showing in given formations or audibles we're likely to change to etc?

And also, when they change calls all the time...it isn't based on some rotation or system that makes sense to players so they don't have to re-memorize an entire new set every time they are changed? Such as shifting in a certain pattern etc that he might know? Just curious, thanks.

It will take talent to beat Clemson, not the playbook.

May 24, 2019, 9:55 PM

Besides, I don’t think most of them would know how to understand such a complex book. For those concerned that Feaster may reveal the playbook to USuC, you give the coaching staff no credit. You can bet that it is modified regularly!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It will take talent to beat Clemson, not the playbook.

May 25, 2019, 10:28 AM

We are talking about a guy who took 2 years to throw a block, and he's going to give the coots our playbook?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2019, 11:49 AM

I’ve said it a few times and I’ll say it again. Feaster isn’t gonna be a coot.

Gladly will eat my words but just don’t see how any kid that has two NC rings goes to that dump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic