Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This just in:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

This just in:

Aug 7, 2020, 11:07 AM

In July, US economy adds 1.8 million jobs and unemployment drops to 10.2 percent.

Trump Rocks, again.

Meanwhile, Joementia is a no-show and spending way too much time dissing blacks and undermining his own campaign, if you can call hiding in a bunker a campaign.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You realize that's a large slowdown from the June jobs add

Aug 7, 2020, 11:09 AM

right? 4.8m added in June to 1.8 added in July? That's rocking?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROH

Lulz. Many businesses shut down and then reopen. So

Aug 7, 2020, 11:14 AM

it’s inevitable that job numbers will be way up.

I’ve yet to blame Trump for the COVID economy but if you praise him for this, does he also deserve blame for the 10.2 unemployment rate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lulz. Many businesses shut down and then reopen. So

Aug 7, 2020, 11:51 AM

Can I assume you would be happier if the unemployment numbers were up?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't speak for Jo, but for me, no I would not be happy

Aug 7, 2020, 12:04 PM

if unemployment numbers went up. I want the economy open, I want people back to work. I just think it's a little bit silly to applaud for a number that clearly shows the reopening is slowing and not accelerating. I'm happy for those 1.8m people to have returned to their jobs, but what about the 3m that didn't in July just to keep pace with June?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROH

Yea, man. I want our whole country to tank just to get one

Aug 7, 2020, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Lulz. Many businesses shut down and then reopen. So ]

buffoon out of office.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^bill maher^^^***

Aug 7, 2020, 7:22 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actual unemployment rate is 38.6%

Aug 7, 2020, 12:08 PM

During the Obama years we only cared about the Labor Participation Rate. It would be downright hypocritical if we went back to caring about the "fake" unemployment rate.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic