Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL, Coots now saying Tom Herman and Cardale Jones coming to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

LOL, Coots now saying Tom Herman and Cardale Jones coming to

Nov 19, 2015, 2:33 PM

SC. lmao
http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/college-football/2015/11/19/9761820/cardale-jones-transfer-south-carolina-gamecocks-football-coaching-search-tom-herman

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like Golson...Just like Muschamp...***

Nov 19, 2015, 2:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

Luckily he didn't to to school to play school.***

Nov 19, 2015, 2:34 PM

Sitting out a year would literally be a better decision than

Nov 19, 2015, 2:39 PM

this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

i can't wait to see them announce smart as their head coach haha

Nov 19, 2015, 2:42 PM

It will be even better if Herman takes Missouri and beats them each year. Can you imagine usuc running a Bama power offense with 2 stars haha? It will be great!

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: Wow, what are they smoking over there? I want some of

Nov 19, 2015, 2:43 PM

that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Bring his big slow butt on down here.

Nov 19, 2015, 2:45 PM

Our DEs and LBs would feast.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Well Brandon McIlwain (sp) ain't gonna like this..decoot now

Nov 19, 2015, 2:58 PM

while you still have a chance!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, would Clowney come back if the bag man reappeared?***

Nov 19, 2015, 3:03 PM

Re: LOL, Coots now saying Tom Herman and Cardale Jones coming to

Nov 19, 2015, 3:11 PM

If you read carefully the article is PURE speculation! Last night my minister, a Gamecock fan, was lamenting if USCe had certain circumstances go against them they could actually lose their top three candidates to other jobs! Now that would be most enjoyable to watch!

Hope Sabin retires from Bama - Smart stays.
Hope Herman goes to Missouri or Va. Tech and that Fuente ends up at either Miami or perhaps UVa. Obviously none of us know if UGa. or LSU will see coaching changes and each would certainly impact USCe in negative ways. This going to be fun to sit back and comment upon! Meanwhile Dabo just continues building a legacy with a clear winner!

Go Tigers!

Houston isn't going to let him go without a fight....

Nov 19, 2015, 3:33 PM

There are a whole bunch of wealthy folks in the metropolitan Houston area who support that university. They will be able offer a very attractive compensation package to keep him.

Will $CU be willing to pay a $2.5 million buyout plus a $3 million salary to get Herman?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Houston isn't going to let him go without a fight....

Nov 19, 2015, 4:07 PM

Not only that but Houston has been garnering support from State Legislatures about possibly getting into the Big XII. If they can prove to Herman that this is going to happen + the money that their alumni is putting into the new facilities + big oil money ..... tough for him to leave imho.

These are the same nimrods....

Nov 19, 2015, 3:13 PM

who said Muschamp to $CU as the next defensive coordinator was a "done deal".

Even if they do get Herman, why would Jones leave the defending national champions and a team that is currently undefeated and ranked in the top four nationally only to sit-out a year and play his last and final year for a team that....well....isn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: These are the same nimrods....

Nov 19, 2015, 3:49 PM

the article did say that Jones had his degree so he wouldn't have to sit out a year. But I don't see him going to that Dumpster fire even if Herman was to take the job. With DW4 probably coming out next year I see Jones jetting to the NFL after the season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only words on the street that is true is ....

Nov 19, 2015, 5:45 PM

STUPID COOTS...

They are a bunch of delusional idiots. They can't keep the recruits in the nest, what makes them think a successful player at a highly ranked school would come to help rebuild that chit hole. They are going to have to have the best used-car salesman coach to snooker decent players to go clean up that mess.

GO TIGERS!! BEAT WEAK FLORIST!

Re: LOL, Coots now saying Tom Herman and Cardale Jones coming to

Nov 19, 2015, 5:50 PM

I can see it...exactly like I could have seen Golson going back home to South Carolina.

South Carolina is wide-open right now. It presents opportunity and that's what guys in need of a second chance need. Graduated players transferring for a last look at the NFL has gotten to be common in college football...why is it so unlikely Jones would take the chance?

I am hearing Tom Hermann and South Carolina are very hot and heavy right now...there's definitely smoke there, but with so much turmoil likely this offseason, who knows how things will play out?

Keep in mind South Carolina is a place that can write a $4+ million paycheck to its head coach. I dunno about you, but that would look pretty durn good to me...you last even a year there, you're set for life. You last three or four you can retire in style and never worry about money again.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic