Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU Rant keeps poking fun of our posters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

LSU Rant keeps poking fun of our posters

Jan 16, 2020, 11:48 AM

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/clemson-has-officially-busted-out-their-tin-foil-hats/88082347/

They are such trash

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU Rant keeps poking fun of our posters

Jan 16, 2020, 11:52 AM

Now that the 2020 Natty is over, who cares what these morons think?

Jan 16, 2020, 12:00 PM

I never cared before it either

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU Rant keeps poking fun of our posters ]

You referring to the moron OP or the morons in the yellow and purples ?

If I may and I may , OP is a Coot OP .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 16, 2020, 11:56 AM

They don’t seem to understand sarcasm over there either...

What’s really hilarious is they don’t recognize sarcasm!

Jan 16, 2020, 11:59 AM

We get to laugh amongst ourselves and, as a bonus, laugh at them too for falling for it. LOL

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What’s really hilarious is they don’t recognize sarcasm!

Jan 16, 2020, 12:05 PM

Sad to see the effects of sustained inbreeding coupled with long term ingestion of nutria, washed down with the sludge of the mighty Mississippi commode. No human brain can take that.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is this turncoat?

Jan 16, 2020, 12:02 PM

Doesn't appear to be TigerSmith '75®

https://www.secrant.com/users/prof.aspx?u=180469

https://www.secrant.com/rant/display.aspx?sp=88082628&b=12&s=1&p=88082347

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It seems amazingly easy to troll other teams' sites...

Jan 16, 2020, 12:33 PM

without expending the time and energy of registering for an account on said sites

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, with the easiest being Lewisville, Syracuse

Jan 16, 2020, 12:43 PM

and their Benedict Arnold coot TigerSmith '75®, those Ohio State dorks on the 11 warriors 1 cup website, the perennial losers of Oklahoma on Landstealers or whatever, and now LSU fans who don't possess enough basic intelligence to know better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 16, 2020, 12:50 PM

LMAO - dang man, I was just kidding, and it got to them. That was my post. LOLOLOL at those clowns. It was a response to an obvious joke, and that whooshing sound was the joke going over the heads of the LSU fans that bought it hook, line, and sinker. Good grief, this is too easy.

Jan 16, 2020, 12:57 PM

No one cares. They won. Stop

Jan 16, 2020, 1:02 PM

trying to create something that isn't there. We took our loss like men.....so why don't they go learn how to be winners?

I PROMISE you that LSU will not sniff another playoff for years. They are once again Bama's little #######. Complete trash fan base and program. That goes for Coach O too.

And stop blaming Clemson for the fact that OBJ is a ###### that handed out money on national television. There is no conspiracy.

Re: No one cares. They won. Stop

Jan 16, 2020, 3:02 PM

trying to create something that isn't there. We took our loss like men.....so why don't they go learn how to be winners?

I PROMISE you that LSU will not sniff another playoff for years. They are once again Bama's little #######. Complete trash fan base and program. That goes for Coach O too.

And stop blaming Clemson for the fact that OBJ is a ###### that handed out money on national television. There is no conspiracy.

Well LSU plays for national titles every 4 years..not bad considering they play in best division in college football ...with 3 different HC...

LSU has the most players in the NFL of all CFB teams...7 juniors just declared...

But LSU is going away? Lulz

Re: No one cares. They won. Stop

Jan 16, 2020, 3:06 PM

OK, I'll bite...where exactly were you guys prior to this one year with a transfer QB (who is gone), a top passing Coordinator (who is gone), and Aranda (who might also be gone), as of the start of the playoff era?? Please, do tell...

Okay cool. Hook ‘em***

Jan 16, 2020, 1:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha, they are dumb

Jan 16, 2020, 2:48 PM

who cares

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic