Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we make it to NCAA tournament, and it looks like we will,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

If we make it to NCAA tournament, and it looks like we will,

Feb 16, 2017, 11:36 AM

do we have safeguards in place to keep CBB from being poached by another school? Hopefully there is a substantial buyout in place, and if there's not, is Drad already addressing it? The last thing we need is to lose a coach that has taken us to the tournament when it's been years since our last appearance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I know you're trolling

Feb 16, 2017, 11:38 AM

But there's no chance we make it to the NCAAM tourney. Anybody holding onto that false hope needs to let it go now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are squarely on the bubble.***

Feb 16, 2017, 11:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nope***

Feb 16, 2017, 11:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're not on the bubble?***

Feb 16, 2017, 11:45 AM

You expect us to go 4-1 and win a ACCT game?

Feb 16, 2017, 11:52 AM

I'm glad people are talking about Clemson, but anybody currently projecting us into the tourney with a 4-9 conference record is a fool.

Of course, these may be the same folks that had Ole Miss ranked all season as the 'close' losses piled up.

Did you just call FM a fool?

Feb 16, 2017, 11:56 AM

Nice job!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Still getting complaints about you posting.***

Feb 16, 2017, 12:06 PM

From who? Where dey at?***

Feb 16, 2017, 1:13 PM

null

Was that a long way of saying "yes" or "no"?***

Feb 16, 2017, 11:59 AM [ in reply to You expect us to go 4-1 and win a ACCT game? ]

She's playing "hard to get."***

Feb 16, 2017, 12:05 PM

null

Was my Bernie Nope not clear enough?

Feb 16, 2017, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Was that a long way of saying "yes" or "no"?*** ]

I don't care what others say. We should not be a bubble team right now.

Clemson's odds to make tourney are currently 20% per teamrankings. Let me know if you like those odds and we can arrange something.

https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-basketball/team/clemson-tigers/bracketology

Arrange something? I think maybe you're looking for this

Feb 16, 2017, 12:13 PM

bored:

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=104

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

LOL! Has that board always existed?

Feb 16, 2017, 12:19 PM

Been on TigerNet for 15 years and never sausage a place

It's been there a while but I've never had any

Feb 16, 2017, 12:23 PM

real "success" with it.

I mean, umm, yeah it has been there for several years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Didn't know there was a dark tnet. I feel yucky

Feb 16, 2017, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Arrange something? I think maybe you're looking for this ]

Now. Thanks.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, how can a square be on a bubble?

Feb 16, 2017, 2:23 PM [ in reply to We are squarely on the bubble.*** ]

I learned from Fisher Price that squares don't go in bubble slots. Well, unless you have a Thor-like command of that plastic hammer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I know you're trolling

Feb 16, 2017, 11:43 AM [ in reply to I know you're trolling ]

True, we are on the bubble but we have 5 games to reverse that "bubble" theory. Only way we get in is win 4 of those 5 games. Hope we do but certainly wouldn't bet on it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2017, 11:44 AM [ in reply to I know you're trolling ]

Why can we not make it? I know you do not think we will go 4-1 to finish the year out or win 2 ACC tourney games but we can and if we do we are going to be in the tourney.

Feb 16, 2017, 11:55 AM

If that scenario happens, then I agree we should be in the tourney. The odds of that happening are small, so people should let go of the heartbreak now. I hope I'm wrong.

Feb 16, 2017, 12:07 PM

Yea we should just quit....

/s

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Looser***

Feb 16, 2017, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I know you're trolling ]

Please tell me your spelling is intentional***

Feb 16, 2017, 12:29 PM

I know you're trolling...

Feb 16, 2017, 12:38 PM

;)

Feb 16, 2017, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I know you're trolling ]

I understand your logic. That is what my dad tries to tell me but I will believe in this team until the end. It may break my heart more as it has been broken many times this year lol. I still think we can find that finishing mentality it is out there somewhere.

Feb 16, 2017, 12:07 PM [ in reply to I know you're trolling ]

You have no idea what you're talking about

Feb 16, 2017, 1:33 PM

no...she doesn't. but in her defense, she is on lots of meds and is hyper-focused on the upcoming baseball series against wright state. when her head clears, i'm sure she'll let you know her heart is set on cbi.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: If we make it to NCAA tournament, and it looks like we will,

Feb 16, 2017, 11:44 AM

we wont makeit but him being poached would be a nice "problem" to have

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Posts like this ^^^ are why I hardly ever post

Feb 16, 2017, 1:07 PM

On tnet anymore

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Posts like this ^^^ are why I hardly ever post

Feb 16, 2017, 1:13 PM

I see you reply all the time so pretty sure post on Tnet a good bit "anymore"

We have to make him a top 5 paid coach or will be gone to..

Feb 16, 2017, 1:17 PM

some powerhouse program like Kansas or something. We are a football school that has no hope in basketball, so the big dogs will realize that and poach him. god he has done an amazing job. Pay the man!!

Can definitely see NC State going after BB

Feb 16, 2017, 1:18 PM

We dodged a major bullet that Georgia Tech didn't land him. ??

Re: If we make it to NCAA tournament, and it looks like we will,

Feb 16, 2017, 1:29 PM

We are on the bubble for the NIT.

KJ leaving early continues to haunt us...

Feb 16, 2017, 2:18 PM

We might not ever recover if BB follow suit

Fingers crossed in advance

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well York, based on Coach Brownlee's over acheiving teams

Feb 16, 2017, 2:27 PM

there's probably no way we can keep him. Just be glad that Louiseville, Kentucky, Dook and UNCheat already have their guy, if not, look out. You saw what happened with OP, and he's taken his new gig by storm.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic