Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like it's VT vs Clemson for the ACC Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 3,600

Looks like it's VT vs Clemson for the ACC Championship

Nov 10, 2016, 11:15 PM

We still have to win one of our last two games (both at home) or have UNC also lose to NC State, but I think we should be OK. I'll be there! I'm looking forward to being back in an ACC Championship game, even if I'm not optimistic about our chances of beating you guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like it's VT vs Clemson for the ACC Championship

Nov 10, 2016, 11:22 PM

Congrats to you guys and your new coach

We'll be seeing you in Blacksburg next season too***

Nov 11, 2016, 12:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I look forward to it.***

Nov 11, 2016, 10:11 PM

Congrats on closing in on the Coastal Div Championship

Nov 11, 2016, 2:45 AM

The ACC needs VT to be "back" again. It helps everyone.

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Well, at the very least, someone from our side needs to...

Nov 11, 2016, 10:11 PM

start pulling their weight. The ACC Coastal has been stuck in mediocrity for a while. I think VT and UNC both have solid teams, I don't think Pitt is too bad, and Miami depends on the day. But I'm glad it's the Hokies finally at least looking solid this year. I don't think we're on Clemson or Louisville's level... though I think we could have a real shot against either in Blacksburg. But the game in a few weeks would be in Orlando (hopefully we punch our ticket tomorrow).

Nov 11, 2016, 3:19 AM

Congrats to all the VA Tech fans here! Your AD made an excellent Hire in your new Coach, while keeping some of the Old Regime in tact for Continuity. CYA in Orlando - Hopefully! We still got to make them Orange Britches cash in on Saturday our self!!! :)

Nov 11, 2016, 6:52 AM

Just don't stumble. Rivalry games can be tricky, and WF has a decent defense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2016, 6:55 AM

Just think. If VPI was in the SEC east they would be a shoo in to play in Atlanta against Bama.

Nov 11, 2016, 8:20 AM

So would Duke

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Nov 11, 2016, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Looks like it's VT vs Clemson for the ACC Championship ]

They lost to GA and Tenn

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2016, 3:28 PM

Only Tennessee and it was obvious they were the better team just not the better team that night as they continued to turn the ball over near their own endzone.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

I agree that Fuente was an excellent hire for us

Nov 11, 2016, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like it's VT vs Clemson for the ACC Championship ]

I just hope we can keep him for a while (his roots are out in Oklahoma). I thought all along that the talent has been there to a degree, though the overall talent isn't as good as it was in Beamer's best days. But Fuente has us playing good ball... now we need to take the next step and start playing well away from Lane Stadium (though perhaps the win over Duke is a little more impressive than some have given credit for given that they just beat UNC and they gave Louisville all they could handle).

Oh, by the way, please beat the ever living tar out of Narduzzi's bunch. I can't stand the way he whined and complained the entire game against us. 50-0 would be nice.... though if it can be worse, I'm not going to be upset.

See you in Charlotte!***

Nov 11, 2016, 8:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

LOL!***

Nov 11, 2016, 9:01 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great year for VT. Looking forward to it. The conference is

Nov 11, 2016, 8:46 AM

always better when VT is relevant (i use that term endearingly)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Hard to believe such a bad team is going to win the Coastal***

Nov 11, 2016, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

(in homage to DSP's absence)***

Nov 11, 2016, 5:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

helps not playing the big 3***

Nov 11, 2016, 9:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 3,600
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic