Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like I am getting promoted to Partner at work
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Looks like I am getting promoted to Partner at work

Apr 15, 2021, 2:03 PM

which will make me a partial owner at this company. I was surprised to learn from the CEO that the company's value exceeds 20 million, even though just 8 of us work here. And with a 1 million dollar cash investment into the company, I can get around 4.8% of the profits. He is already setting me up with his people to secure the loan, and then this thing will be official.

These are exciting times.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmm... I thought you were CEO? I'm beginning to think

Apr 15, 2021, 2:07 PM

that you must just be a man of many talents. Impressive stuff!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like I am getting promoted to Partner at work

Apr 15, 2021, 2:09 PM

hopefully your boss is not a student of bernie madoff.make sure you have sound legal advice.i had to learn the hard way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 15, 2021, 2:10 PM

I'm hoping that he's not from Nigeria or a Minister of Commerce from the Republic of Hopstovania.

Will you be a General Partner or a Limited Partner?

Apr 15, 2021, 2:34 PM

Being a General would be pretty cool. They probably have a cool helmet and uniform for you to wear. Being "Limited" would stink. I always thought it was kind of mean to call someone that name. Hoping for the best for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I want to go with the Helmet

Apr 15, 2021, 4:02 PM

That would generate instant respect in the office, something I have been struggling with lately.

That roadside fruit stand must be doing pretty good this

Apr 15, 2021, 3:01 PM

time of year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Partner one day, beach trip the previous. You are on quite the roll.***

Apr 15, 2021, 3:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shouldn’t you be at the beach by now!***

Apr 15, 2021, 3:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Shouldn’t you be at the beach by now!***

Apr 15, 2021, 4:03 PM

I do not feel like going to the beach at this particular moment in time. If I feel the urge, I will go to the beach any time I like.

Something seems a bit fishy...

Apr 15, 2021, 3:25 PM

With a million dollar investment you should get at least 5 or 5-1/2 percent. Don't let them screw you! Otherwise, congrats and get ready for the big life! When an opportunity like this comes across your email you have to grab it!

Re: Something seems a bit fishy...

Apr 15, 2021, 4:04 PM

you obviously failed at maff

Apr 15, 2021, 3:29 PM

I love a great story where a quality education and hard work pay off. I'm still waiting to hear one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger peter...

Apr 15, 2021, 3:32 PM

principal example than this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Good for you. And some people scoff at Amway.

Apr 15, 2021, 5:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Apr 15, 2021, 7:03 PM

Well! Aren't we special? We think highly of ourself, don't we? Isn't your braggadocio on the wrong board ... uh ... Moran?

Re: When I passed your office today I couldn't help but

Apr 16, 2021, 11:49 AM

notice your new outfit that you have to wear. Personally, I wouldn't take a promotion if they made me wear that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

This sounds like a humblebrag.

Apr 16, 2021, 12:23 PM

SMH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Apr 16, 2021, 12:36 PM

Have you seen your partner boat yet?

It's a little short on amenities and it's surprisingly cramped, actually, though it's got quite a surprising amount of storage space for such a small craft.

Still, it does allow you to cruise about the high seas remarkably unmolested. It's almost like navies and Coast Guard craft can't quite see you. Even on their radar.

Your other partners may want you to do some beer runs back to the mainland from time to time, but you'll be glad to do so...this boat is perfect for the job!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic