Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see that Ooglie fans are already saying that the are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,219

I see that Ooglie fans are already saying that the are

Jan 7, 2021, 9:09 AM

Going to rip us apart in Charlotte this fall. This from a team that was given a gift in a bowl game by stupid plays by UC individuals. They do not understand the dilemma of there position. They are going to have to fight to stay near the top in the SEC East.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGa fans are even more mouthy than uof6c fans...

Jan 7, 2021, 9:27 AM

The ONLY reason UGa managed to beat the Bearcats in the Peach Fil-A Bowl was because of unbelievably pi$$ poor clock management by the Cincinnati coach. His stupidity effectively gifted Georgia the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They do not realize that they have already hit their zenith

Jan 7, 2021, 9:38 AM

under Kirby Not.So.Smart, and that was blowing a lead and losing a Natty against Saban and Alabama. It's all downhill from there, Spike. But, ain't it a great conference you're in, ain't it, huh?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They do not realize that they have already hit their zenith

Jan 7, 2021, 10:02 AM

The positive side for both teams is that a good game wityh a close loss by either team at the first of the year will still allow both teams a chance to make the CFP.

I do not want them to have a close loss. I want to

Jan 7, 2021, 10:38 AM

completely muzzle and humiliate the Leg Humpers. And the end of the year, I want one of their "quality losses" to be a 30 point blowout at the hands of the Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can anyone enlighten me on QB situation for UGA next year

Jan 7, 2021, 11:11 AM

Do we know of any other "big losses" in players, coaches etc? I know I could google, but figured a resident DAWG lurker might update me with their opinion, or anyone else that knows the UGA situation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

look young on OLine, is this true?***

Jan 7, 2021, 11:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a guess but Daniels and Bennett both return...

Jan 7, 2021, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Can anyone enlighten me on QB situation for UGA next year ]

I'm guessing Mathis hits the transfer portal particularly with the addition of 5-star quarterback Brock Vandagriff

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I see that Ooglie fans are already saying that the are

Jan 7, 2021, 12:06 PM

Honestly don't see much of difference between Smart's Bulldogs and Richt's in terms of results. Good enough to win 10-11 a year, but that's it. Solid teams, but always seem to lose the big ones. And yes, Cincy handed the game to them on a gold platter.

Jan 7, 2021, 12:27 PM

Ain't scared, but we better have our OLine act together. Other than that, we good.

Jan 7, 2021, 3:12 PM

They will be lucky to score 10 points.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2021, 4:33 PM

I did not think OSU would get 49 against us. Making predictions 8 1/2 months in advance is very tricky business.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,219
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic