Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL. Mickey still on the Coot Bandwagon(Payroll). He is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,334

LOL. Mickey still on the Coot Bandwagon(Payroll). He is

Sep 28, 2015, 7:33 AM

arguing this morining that the Coots aren't that bad. They could win 6...S...I....X. He says Mizzou sux, Tennessee is upsettable ( I know, not a word), Florida is a possible win.....Well if it is possible for South Carolina to upset Tennessee, it is just as possible for SOuth Carolina to get upset by Vandy. Although, Mickey says that is a definite win. Huh, based off what. Based off of how they played Georgia or Ole Miss? But, my favorite Mickey quote this morning was when he was trying to convince his co host and Mickey says," South Carolina will beat Citadel and Vandy, right?". Co host says," No, not Vandy, but I will give you those two for the sake of argument". Mickey says," Okay, LSU,TAMU, and Clemson are losses...so you are telling me South Carolina cannot win two out of the three against Florida,Tennessee, and Mizzou....ONE of them?".

Well Mick, if they only win one.......that makes'em 5-7!

By the way, Ole Spud said back in August....Coots will be 5-7....I may have been overly optomistic.They might just win 4............

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL. Mickey still on the Coot Bandwagon(Payroll). He is

Sep 28, 2015, 8:07 AM

He has a lot of coot listeners. You don't want them to give up on the season already and stop listening to the show, it's not good business.

But he has your as a listener. That's what counts to him.***

Sep 28, 2015, 8:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I too thought they'd be 5-7

Sep 28, 2015, 8:10 AM

that was giving them a win against Kentucky. They could beat Mizzou,doubt it. They suck also.Tennessee and Florida are BOTH losses for the Coots.

Re: I too thought they'd be 5-7

Sep 28, 2015, 8:11 AM

Tennessee and the ##### will try to outdo one another in blowing a double-digit 4th quarter lead!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

W...H...O......C...A...R...E...S...

Sep 28, 2015, 8:10 AM

I love watching the coots suck as much as the next guy, but sheesh, give it a rest or take it over to fgf

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: W...H...O......C...A...R...E...S...

Sep 28, 2015, 8:22 AM

^^^^^THANK YOU!!!^^^^

Agreed ....

Sep 28, 2015, 9:37 AM [ in reply to W...H...O......C...A...R...E...S... ]

They would have to improve exponentially just to become an insiginiciant blip on the college football radar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^^THIS^^^***

Sep 28, 2015, 10:14 AM [ in reply to W...H...O......C...A...R...E...S... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I think they have a 4-6 game window

Sep 28, 2015, 8:12 AM

AFter what I've seen so far, I'd put Florida in the definite loss category. Citadel is a definite win for them. After that, Tennessee, Vandy and Mizzou are toss-ups. Tennessee is at the point where they had a lot of hype coming into the season and they're young. So will they continue fighting or will they give up on their lame duck coach? 6 wins is a possibility, but I think 4 is more realistic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Let's face it...SEC East is lousy, except for UGA, so when

Sep 28, 2015, 9:42 AM

that many crappy teams play each other, there are going to be some "upsets". Throw in crappy coaching (i.e. Jones, Spurrier) and you can see some unpredictable wins. 5-7 looks doable.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct...when two bad teams play, anything can happen***

Sep 28, 2015, 9:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Bump....***

Oct 3, 2015, 4:20 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic