Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville fans are funny
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Louisville fans are funny

Sep 24, 2016, 5:46 PM

I googled Louisville Football to find out how to watch their game tonight, and landed on one of their boards. The CardinalAuthority I believe. Anyway, on the page near the bottom it had a pic of Watson and they were saying he was trolling UL fans during our game Thursday. I clicked on it, read the article and then the forum post linked within. Wow, welcome to the big show noobies.

First off, I know it had something to do with the rapper that died last week, but in sports I think of OK state when I see that (not exact but close enough). No-one in college football knows who the hell UL is until this year, and now Clemson is trolling them with their obscure gang signs? ##### (female dog) please.

I know UL is confident, and they have the right to be with how they manhandled FSU. Jackson has looked amazing this year, and he has done well sneaking up on people. I can't wait to see him pounded in the Valley. I don't know anything about their fans, their signs (until today), or any of the other gimmicks that are so popular that people are stealing/copying them, but I am sure there are dozens man! In the history of UL football that I know, you managed to beat FSU this year...that is almost the totality of my knowledge and probably anyone else. The other two games of note is keeping it close and losing vs Clemson the past few years.

We hit the jackpot with bringing in UL to the ACC. We have the South Carolina Gamecocks of the Big East, another bird school to be our whipping boy. I guess, unlike SCAR, they have won a BCS game, versus Wake Forrest no doubt. They seem to believe they are some how relevant in the college football world too. They do have some football players...a couple were even recruited to UL, didn't start out somewhere else to get kicked off that team and transfer in. Make no mistake they have acquired some talent by taking others rejects/problems.

I guess it is always nice to have someone else to hate, but to be honest it is more "cute" than hate inducing. They have no idea what is going to be brought down upon their community college arses. We have played better and beaten better the past 5 or 6 years. Bring your 3 star player base on down and see what real football is all about. Jackwagons.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Living rent free in your head

Sep 24, 2016, 5:52 PM

Sweet ;)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

easy hushpuppy***

Sep 24, 2016, 6:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic