Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Line is coming down, -3.5
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Line is coming down, -3.5

Nov 29, 2013, 4:55 PM

even though isn't doesn't matter. Tigers get it done tomorrow night!!It's coming coots.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As it should

Nov 29, 2013, 5:01 PM

I honestly thought the true line would be -4. Their reputation and home field probably influenced the bookies.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmm

Nov 29, 2013, 5:02 PM

down to 3.5, huh.....I would imagine most of, if not all, that is home field. That would almost make it a pick'em call.....I've heard some callers to the local sports call-in radio show (Charleston) speculating that the biggest advantage Clemson enjoys is senior kicker "Moneyman" Catanzaro over the freshman walk-on who plays for the chickens--although apparently the kid has done OK this season.....and it sort of reinforces the point spread as well.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hmmm

Nov 29, 2013, 5:15 PM

The bookies think South Carolina by 6, the people betting are the ones bringing the line down, but unless it comes down to even it still means there are more people betting on the #####. The Bookies open with a high enough number for the team that should win to get people betting on the other team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic