Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
Lightbulb Bill?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Lightbulb Bill?

Dec 9, 2020, 10:07 PM

Anyone hear from him lately? He hasn't logged in since 17NOV2020

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure hope he’s ok. I’ve missed his satire as well***

Dec 9, 2020, 10:37 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lightbulb Bill?

Dec 9, 2020, 10:49 PM

Yeah I hope he is well and just taking a break. Still miss the guy though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 12:29 AM

Lightbulb Bill is taking a break from posting on TigerNet but still reads the articles daily. Hopefully, we will be able to see his postings in the next few weeks of the month. I am sure he reads the good comments about him and how many people miss him and he appreciates the feelings expressed by the individuals on the site. I certainly know he is in good spirits and will be back soon.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 12:42 AM

unfortunately Bill was remanded into state custody when the Hilton Head Police Department found him wandering around in a public fountain at 3:00 AM. They allow him to surf the internet at the shelter where he is staying, but posting is strictly forbidden.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 1:26 AM

The “East Coast Kimper” is what I’m hearing out of close friends managing the institution.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 2:22 AM

Didn’t he post that his son had tested positive for C19 ? I hope he’s doing well .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 2:41 PM

Many of us know that Lightbulbbill is a compassionate and caring person. He heard that several of Santa's elves came down with the COVID-19 virus and he has gone to the North Pole to help Santa with a lot of the last minute details. Santa mentioned to Bill that he didn't know how he was going to get all of those toys on his sleigh. Bill has volunteered to use his Boston Whaler to help Santa make his deliveries. If any of you live on or near the Inter coastal waterway be on the lookout as Bill helps Santa make his rounds.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 10:35 PM

Thanks for the update Joe21®!

he's still at Hudson's. Hope he is ok. I miss him too.***

Dec 17, 2020, 10:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 12:11 AM

Miss you Bill. I you comeback sooner than later.
Will keep you in my prayers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic