Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Leon O’Neal info
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Leon O’Neal info

Jan 25, 2018, 11:50 PM

I’d like to say I have a little inside info on the kid’s recruitment. I have a buddy on the team who is friends with all the recruits so I get told all the juicy details that are college football recruiting. Well anyways according to him every one believes he committed to the coaches but has began to sorta second guess his decision and get cold feet. He was supposed to commit the 24th but obviously that has passed. Since it’s so late in the recruiting process there is a chance he does indeed decide to come to CU but some have heard he has gotten high on A&M. But anyways we will see what the kid does. Talented safety out of Texas and would be a nice boost to our secondary. Go tigers

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Leon O’Neal info

Jan 26, 2018, 12:18 AM

It seemed like you were leaning towards information .

Then it didn't .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 26, 2018, 7:28 AM

I got to give you your props Dug it seems like every post I click on you somehow are the first response, you must do what Plyler said "stay by your computer "

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2018, 3:03 PM

I never leave .

I'm in the mainframe . I have TNets in my TNets .

There really never is any indication that I'm not hovering behind the next poaster ...with a digital finger on the send/reply button .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 26, 2018, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Leon O’Neal info ]

DB23

Jan 26, 2018, 12:19 AM

Jimbo at it again!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2018, 6:13 AM

That’s kind of what we gathered from the shift in predictions. Then the folks at 247 and rivals caught wind along with TCI(the ultimate loose lips) and jumped the gun adding increased pressure to a kid in the shadows of A&M. I hope he still commits but we ride to a CFP with or without him - his loss!

Jan 26, 2018, 6:37 AM

I find it hard to believe this kid changed his mind because some website leaked that he was a "silent commit." First off if he was a silent the last people that should be told are media guys. They get paid from clicks. You know something like that is going to get posted. If they know something it's because it was leaked to them. Whoever told them is who Tigernet nation should lash out at. Tell me this if person A and person B are doing something illegal. No one else knows about it. Person B decides he can't keep a secret and tells Person C about it. C then tells the wrong person who tells the cops. Who is to blame B or C?

Jan 26, 2018, 6:45 AM

The answer is 'Yes'.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2018, 8:46 AM

> The answer is 'Yes'.

To what question????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'A' is to blame.... for going in with 'B'...

Jan 26, 2018, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Leon O’Neal info ]

and not knowing B's skill set (or lack there of)

I saw the tweet from TI to keep it less personal and

Jan 26, 2018, 6:49 AM

I thought at the time we shouldn't be seeing this. But Why would you not want to play for a school on national television as often as we are and playing in the cfp three years in a row? Also we have staff longevity compared to Jimbo. We are the number one team in the country more than likely next season. Plus he knows he will get early pt. Oh well. I just don't get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I saw the tweet from TI to keep it less personal and

Jan 26, 2018, 2:16 PM

Because he grew up an A&M fan... Same reason Tennessee has been a dumpster fire for the last decade it seems yet still have an extremely talented roster and landing big time recruits.

Jan 26, 2018, 8:53 AM

Very informative

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Oh goodie, inside recruiting sources

Jan 26, 2018, 8:54 AM

Those are always 100% accurate, right Tiger Woods and wueagle86®?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If he wants to take a chance at a "Start Up" program

Jan 26, 2018, 10:41 AM

Until that situation at aTm gels in a few years there's no telling what he's gonna get.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2018, 2:10 PM

Kid is trolling multiple fanbass.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2018, 2:16 PM

Or he's just a kid and can't make up his mind.

Jan 26, 2018, 2:59 PM

I wouldnt believe everything you read on this one.

Let's hope your "source" is better than

Jan 26, 2018, 2:59 PM

that winthrop guy's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 26, 2018, 3:18 PM

I mean its up to him whether he wants to win with us or lose against us. Simple decision

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic