Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Leggett
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Leggett

Jun 4, 2015, 11:04 AM

I am not saying you have to stay by your computers, but starting to hear some rumblings that we could get some clarity on the baseball situation soon. The longer it's gone, the better it would seem for Leggett, but I don't know that you get this far in and wait to announce an extension. I am continuing to text and call and will let you when/if I hear something.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Leggett

Jun 4, 2015, 11:06 AM

snag me a foul ball while you're waiting please. If you get the chance I mean. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2015, 11:10 AM

D'Rad said there would be a quick decision on the baseball situation. His definition of quick is not the same as mine. Not sure he used the word quick but one similar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks, dhood.***

Jun 4, 2015, 11:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would you two get a room already?***

Jun 4, 2015, 11:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i'm hoping tigernet wants to do a series of background

Jun 4, 2015, 11:14 AM

stories on coach leggett starting in bangor.

i imagine it won't be difficult to find a nice B&B serving fresh lobster omelets made to order.

thanks, grump... we'll send a postcard.

Jun 4, 2015, 11:08 AM

what is your prediction david. mine is a 2 year extension with a new pitching coach, possibly a coach in waiting. and a promise from the ad to get the program funds that will help. and before i get jumped upon, that is just my prediction. no one knows my real feelings.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2015, 11:09 AM

I've heard all of those things over the past couple of days. But the people that REALLY know are being unusually quiet.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2015, 11:10 AM

not interested in what the tci guys think, lol. was wondering your prediction.

TCI Already knows what's going to happen.

Jun 4, 2015, 11:14 AM

So in the spirit of TCI, let me just say that I know exactly what is going to happen. I cannot say what or when because I am sworn to secrecy by my sources. As soon as there is an official release I will return to claim the scoop and thumb down/RA anyone who calls BS on me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Leggett- good

Jun 4, 2015, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Leggett ]

things like this need to be done and then announced. I hate it when stuff gets leaked that there will be a preess conf about ..... if you put that out there then cancel the presser

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh please, everyone knows

Jun 4, 2015, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Leggett ]

you have no real feelings

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Oh please, everyone knows

Jun 4, 2015, 11:11 AM

smh

Re: Oh please, everyone knows

Jun 4, 2015, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Oh please, everyone knows ]

can we save the idiotic comments until someone actually gets fired?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh please, everyone knows- we can pass all the rules we

Jun 4, 2015, 11:16 AM

like but without idiotic comments this place would dry up and blow away.

No***

Jun 4, 2015, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh please, everyone knows ]

So I am free to make idiotic posts now

Jun 4, 2015, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh please, everyone knows ]

franc1968
Ring of Honor [55609]
Joined 8 years ago
TigerPulse: 100%
?

you may have to wait until the new coach loses...

Jun 4, 2015, 12:12 PM

check with deroberts for clarification on the rules

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you may have to wait until the new coach loses...

Jun 4, 2015, 12:14 PM

lol if i made the rules there would be no board. so continue

Jun 4, 2015, 11:21 AM

I don't see how this silence could be anything but an extension. Presumably, the last few day have been finalizing terms.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you're reading it wrong.***

Jun 4, 2015, 11:24 AM

Jun 4, 2015, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Leggett ]

From usually very reliable source, I have heard that there will be a press conference held at noon and that Leggett will either be stepping down, or be terminated. But will not remain the head coach for next season. As for the rest of the staff, I have heard nothing. With the rumor mill all hot, this could be another false source but the guy is usually very reliable.

Yep***

Jun 4, 2015, 11:32 AM

Jun 4, 2015, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Leggett ]

so they gonna get a presser together in 30 minutes huh. reporters better get on their jets

Jun 4, 2015, 11:38 AM

Or in Kornbuts case - jorts ?

Jun 4, 2015, 11:39 AM

+1 speed because of aerodynamics.

Maybe

Jun 4, 2015, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Leggett ]

I just don't see why you wouldn't get it over with and start the search for a new coach though.

friend of mine who works in the equipment room

Jun 4, 2015, 11:32 AM

says "Leggett gone"

Jun 4, 2015, 11:34 AM

JL will be back next season you can count on that.

Jun 4, 2015, 11:41 AM

Aaron Fitt?@aaronfitt·4m4 minutes ago
BREAKING: Just learned that #Clemson will part ways with longtime coach Jack Leggett, one of the most accomplished coaches in the sport.

Jun 4, 2015, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Leggett ]

Good call. Jk. Mixed emotions on this one....

Jun 4, 2015, 11:35 AM

Thanks david. If there is any doubt that he should be at the head of this program, then I hope he makes the right decision. It's gonna be tough but in the end this program needs to move forward.....

Jun 4, 2015, 11:39 AM

Aaron Fitt?@aaronfitt·4m4 minutes ago
BREAKING: Just learned that #Clemson will part ways with longtime coach Jack Leggett, one of the most accomplished coaches in the sport.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic